Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian Pele - Aldgate East, E1  (Read 504 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6837500) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline SoapyTW

Once again I come unstuck with lack of planning and research. Found myself in Liverpool Street with some time to spare and feeling a little encouraged by the sun and the pretty girls in their summer outfits. Skimmed through my AW hotlist, but failed to get a response from anyone. Starting to feel the time pressure, I skimmed through AW and got an appointment with Persian Pele at short notice. Skimmed the prev reviews. Warning signs were there, but little SoapyTW got the better of me...

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Decent. All via text. Time and price confirmed. Address promptly sent.

Price: 90/30m

Location: 15 min walk from Liverpool Street. 3 min from Aldgate East. Nondescript door on a quiet street. Up a few flights of stairs and into her dark and tatty flat. Not the most alluring of venues.

Girl: 5'5" brunette with a nice body and pretty face. Not the girl in the AW photos, nor the photos linked in earlier reviews. This girl had no tatoos. Would put her 23-25ish. Slim but with a little puppy fat (in a good way) and a nice bum. Not so sure about her breasts, they felt natural, but she wouldn't take her bra off throughout.

Service: Cash sorted out, and told to get undressed and 'get on bed bby' before she disappeared for a few min. Do as commanded and then lie there like a chump on a dark room for longer than I was comfortable with. When comes back, goes straight for the condom and pops it on my floppy cock. Decent OW to get me hard, though she's still got her dressing gown on at this point. I ask her to take it off and I get the first audible sigh of many to come. She carries on with the bj and I undo her bra that she still has on. Sharp 'no' and she stops to fasten it back up - great. Couple more secs of the BJ and then she tells me to fuck her. I tell her to get on top, and she again says 'no'. I say, okay, doggy, and she says no, you on top. haha - already regretting this. Ok, fine, me on top. Thankfully she does get a bit more responsive during sex and starts pulling me. Seems to be going well until I make the mistake of touching her hair and get another no. I think she starts realising this is getting a bit silly so she says, ok, fuck me doggy, I want you to come. Ok darling. Bend her over and start going to town. Start getting the 'come bby' requests, but I make sure I take my time. Bed is banging against the wall and making a racket. Normally I'd quieten down, but i was like fuck it. Hammered away taking advantage of her bra strap to pull her into me and enjoyed the view for a while before eventually filled up the bag. Pretty much left to do my own clean up before she left the room only to be seen again to finally let me out.

Profile states a Moroccan nationality, and her blurb talks about French Arabian / Persian. When asked, she said Brazilian. To be honest, if I had to guess, based on her good looks, shit service and miserable mood, I'd go with Romanian.

Offline PilotMan

Sorry for your bad punt.

She was on my hotlist for earlier this week, fortunately I had time to do research and she went on the blacklist due to the poor reviews.