Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Emily  (Read 1176 times)

Boblowjob

Arranged to meet Emily tonight, 6pm in Cardiff city centre hotel. I leave Swansea and arrive with plenty of time to spare. She calls me about 5:30 and says she's stuck in traffic on the M4 somewhere, she reckons she's about 30 mins away. I agree to wait for her. She eventually calls about 7:10, she just checked in and can we meet about 7:45, over and hour and half late. She's very apologetic and said she left Yorkshire at 1:30 to get here, traffic was really bad and she couldn't find the hotel. I've made the trip up to her home town many times and know it's a good 4/4.30 hrs travelling on a good day, leave alone arriving at evening rush hour. So leaving at 1:30 was not good planning on her part for a meet at 6pm.
After a bit of hinting from my part she agrees to drop her hourly rate by a small amount, I'm now out of the car park so have to stop and turn round to go back.  This is when some bellend reverses into my car, fucking shit end to a bad evening. By know I mightily pissed off she decide to call it quits, nightmare. I'm sure she's a nice girl, but her travel plans leave something to be desired. :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

Oh she is one of that Pimp Louise1980's girls.

Sounds like you had a shit one,hope the car didn't get top mashed ?

Boblowjob

Not to bad, just some minor scratches, should polish out hopefully. Yes it was a bad night, never mind I'm trying to get a booking with Welsh Barbie by the end of the week.

Online mr big

emailed her to see if she does half hour which she does for £90 so im tempted but got to weigh up her or nicky for thursday

Boblowjob

I've seen Nicky a few times, if you haven't seen her before she excellent. Tonight, I just wanted somebody I hadn't seen before. Never mind, it's the first bad booking I've had for a long time.

Offline HughJardon

Tardy Travel arrangements shame because she looks hot

B I had a bad prang mid January which was totally the other drivers fault (officer), the other driver excepted liabilty, but my premium cut right through my punting budget. Insurance company arranged for a hire car but some dickless wonder put a right deep scratch down the door, so more paying out for old Huey. Ive had the shittest January on record, my next punt must go swimmingly, sorry yours was a no show.

Online mr big

haven't seen nicky that's why im weighing up the options naughty Emily or nicky

Offline foreverhung

When the car hit you did you say, 'that's the only bang I'm having  tonight?'
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Randolph69

Arranged to meet Emily tonight, 6pm in Cardiff city centre hotel. I leave Swansea and arrive with plenty of time to spare. She calls me about 5:30 and says she's stuck in traffic on the M4 somewhere, she reckons she's about 30 mins away. I agree to wait for her. She eventually calls about 7:10, she just checked in and can we meet about 7:45, over and hour and half late. She's very apologetic and said she left Yorkshire at 1:30 to get here, traffic was really bad and she couldn't find the hotel. I've made the trip up to her home town many times and know it's a good 4/4.30 hrs travelling on a good day, leave alone arriving at evening rush hour. So leaving at 1:30 was not good planning on her part for a meet at 6pm.
After a bit of hinting from my part she agrees to drop her hourly rate by a small amount, I'm now out of the car park so have to stop and turn round to go back.  This is when some bellend reverses into my car, fucking shit end to a bad evening. By know I mightily pissed off she decide to call it quits, nightmare. I'm sure she's a nice girl, but her travel plans leave something to be desired. :dash: :dash: :dash:
What a bummer. I guess one way to minimise the chances of this happening is not to book a touring WG on the first day of her visit, or if you do, delay booking her until you have checked that she has arrived.

Offline HughJardon

When the car hit you did you say, 'that's the only bang I'm having  tonight?'

No I had a "foreverhung" special later that evening  :lol:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac