Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which Websites and sources do you use most to find a girl?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline markfin

There are many websites out there but from the reports on here it seems that Adultwork is the most popular one.  Vivastreet is almost all B&S. Which sites have worked best for you?

From a personal perspective I'm mainly interested in Asian girls. 

Offline puntingking

i went on vivastreet before i discovered adultwork. I would not use nothing else to book a working girl other than adultwork. Ofcourse you might get the odd  few that are B&S or a bad service but most of my bookings through that website has been really good. If i wanted to book a tantric massage i would use tantra link. But i would not use vivastreet as i had lots of negatives from there.

Stick to adult work. You are increasing your odds for a good punt that way.

:hi:

Offline puntingking

if you wanted a cheap massage with handjob then go on gumtree.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

i went on vivastreet before i discovered adultwork. I would not use nothing else to book a working girl other than adultwork. Ofcourse you might get the odd  few that are B&S or a bad service but most of my bookings through that website has been really good. If i wanted to book a tantric massage i would use tantra link. But i would not use vivastreet as i had lots of negatives from there.

Stick to adult work. You are increasing your odds for a good punt that way.

:hi:

Which other sites have you tried using and how many girls from each did you try?

Many other listing sites also list girls appearing on AW, some of whom are probably passing muster.  Given the amount of bogus crap on AW despite its verification process there's nothing much to recommend it above some other popular sites which may well have a load of other spam but as they're probably free/cheaper than AW and less demanding you will possibly find girls not found on AW and a few of those may well be worth the finding.

Offline samson02

I used Ace Massage a few times years ago as well as %%% but AW has been the top site for years now.  It is less reliable than it once was but it's still ahead of the gmae IMHO.

Offline puntingking

Which other sites have you tried using and how many girls from each did you try?

Many other listing sites also list girls appearing on AW, some of whom are probably passing muster.  Given the amount of bogus crap on AW despite its verification process there's nothing much to recommend it above some other popular sites which may well have a load of other spam but as they're probably free/cheaper than AW and less demanding you will possibly find girls not found on AW and a few of those may well be worth the finding.

used to go on craigslist when it was around aswell as backpage. But i just find that adultwork is more trusting to use to me. Of course i had the odd few that was a let down. Yes you may find a good vivastreet girl or another good working girl from other sites but they are very few and far between and besides i want to increase the chances of a good punt and you don't truly know what to expect till you arrive.

i do use gumtree if i want just a good sensual massage.
i use tantra link a couple of times aswell.

Offline puntingking

I used Ace Massage a few times years ago as well as %%% but AW has been the top site for years now.  It is less reliable than it once was but it's still ahead of the gmae IMHO.

agree with you 100%.

winterssong

There are many websites out there but from the reports on here it seems that Adultwork is the most popular one.  Vivastreet is almost all B&S. Which sites have worked best for you?

From a personal perspective I'm mainly interested in Asian girls.

From the responses it shows adultwork has no competition and there aren't any other viable choices out there just loads and loads of really crap sites. Maybe we should all start one and set up crowd funding for adult ventures. I'd give money not for a return but to get something decent some choices. Same old girls available at the moment fresh meat or new ladies to be polite are overdue.

Offline markfin

Offline Silva21

Offline dieseldriver

Had a look at Tantralink and they all seem legit. The male therapist would most probabely do the ladies extras, but have doubts about the ladies giving men extras? 

Offline puntingking

From the responses it shows adultwork has no competition and there aren't any other viable choices out there just loads and loads of really crap sites. Maybe we should all start one and set up crowd funding for adult ventures. I'd give money not for a return but to get something decent some choices. Same old girls available at the moment fresh meat or new ladies to be polite are overdue.

i think if it weren't for this brexit thing we would be getting more European working girls travelling to work in london. The only reason i voted to remain was so i can rely that the import of new sex workers would be coming through.   :lol:

Offline LLPunting

i think if it weren't for this brexit thing we would be getting more European working girls travelling to work in london. The only reason i voted to remain was so i can rely that the import of new sex workers would be coming through.   :lol:

If that had been on the side of a bus then the referendum would've been polarised by gender and the women could be blamed for bringing about the multiplicity of hazards of Brexit.  We may have lost the argument but we would've been right.   :manhater:

Offline puntingking

If that had been on the side of a bus then the referendum would've been polarised by gender and the women could be blamed for bringing about the multiplicity of hazards of Brexit.  We may have lost the argument but we would've been right.   :manhater:

:thumbsup:

winterssong

Love your honesty. Perhaps the EE working girls should have automatic right of entry as they provide a vital service.

Offline puntingking

Love your honesty. Perhaps the EE working girls should have automatic right of entry as they provide a vital service.

i would vote for any political party who could promise that  :D

if i was the leader of one of the major political parties i would propose that men can book an appointment with  working girls on the NHS. My selling point would be that sex is good for mental health and for the general health.  I be sure i would get the male votes.  :lol:

Online pepsicolaboy

Had a look at Tantralink and they all seem legit. The male therapist would most probabely do the ladies extras, but have doubts about the ladies giving men extras?

I would be very surprised if you couldnt find at least a few of the 'Tantra' ladies from those sort of sites to go further (do research on ones you like and the kind of workshops they also put on or email them if you good with words/subtly lol) the impediment for me is it was cost a tonne of money and a couple of their sessions (to see if YMMV) or their often recommended 2-3 hour 1st connecty sessions will cost £300-£500 upwards.

I wonder because they pay such a lot for their training (I guess) on these courses etc, that they are then so money focused or worse, the course puts it in their head what they should be charging  :unknown:

They would rinse your wallet before they rinse you down  :D

Im out  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 06:03:37 pm by pepsicolaboy »