Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency girl services incall vs outcall  (Read 248 times)

Offline bazingaboy

So when I'm up in London soon I'll be staying in a hotel for a couple of nights and was wondering if you guys have any preference on outcalls or I calls.

I'm looking at various agency girls mostly from diva and wondering if it's worth the extra for the outcalls and would I get a better service for the money.
My hotel is in Earls court area so easily accessible to most of the girls incall places I'm looking at.

Offline Liverpool

Whatever you do in/outcall specify which services you are most after when you book. The profiles will, for example, say DFK but when you get down to it some girls don't do it.

FYI: there is a Diva recommendations string on the London pages to help you choose.

Oh, and it pays to shop around. The girls on Diva are usually on a dozen other sites as well, and SOMETIMES the prices and services will differ.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:15:36 pm by Liverpool »

Offline bazingaboy

Whatever you do in/outcall specify which services you are most after when you book. The profiles will, for example, say DFK but when you get down to it some girls don't do it.

FYI: there is a Diva recommendations string on the London pages to help you choose.

Oh, and it pays to shop around. The girls on Diva are usually on a dozen other sites as well, and SOMETIMES the prices and services will differ.

Is it normal to speak with the receptionist about what services you want to pass onto the girl?
Never used an agency before always used the purple site.

Offline Liverpool

Is it normal to speak with the receptionist about what services you want to pass onto the girl?
Never used an agency before always used the purple site.

I will always ask the receptionist if said girl is free at whichever time and can they confirm they do x,y and z? From their responses I would say that is the norm. If your request is a bit more "out there" perhaps ask the girl face to face.

I see you're staying in the Earl's Court area. You may want to do an incall then as a lot of the girls will be fairly close to you. Save you a bit of cash.