Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha Lampton Road Hounslow.  (Read 556 times)

Ska19

Does anyone know what has happened to this lovely girl. Used to live in a small end terrace house on the Lampton Road in Hounslow. Opposite the Lampton School road. I'm pretty sure the name was Aisha. Small pretty girl with a great bum. No idea what's happened

Offline Donald Punt

Think she is in Hounslow east now mate
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Ska19

Any chance for details please pal?

Offline LLPunting

Details are:

Search in Hounslow East.

:dash:

Why should he find the link for you?

Ska19

Maybe because I just assumed this was a community that helped each other out. I was sorely mistaken.
Obviously by asking that I haven't found her details. Use your head mate.

Offline LLPunting

Maybe because I just assumed this was a community that helped each other out. I was sorely mistaken.

Did you try a proximity search x miles radius of a hounslow postcode?

Did you try searching for "Aisha" across London or SE or UK?

Callisto

LLP's head is probably hurting from headbutting that red door so much.

This is a community which helps each other out, yes, but I think the issue is: how have you helped us?  It's a bit chicken-and-egg, but basically if you want our help, our knowledge, our advice, etc, then please contribute and earn your spurs.  If your argument is: "I can't contribute before going to see someone, and I need you guys' help with that", well, too bad.  Do your research - there's plenty of info here, after all - then go see someone and write a review.  Once you start contributing like that, I promise help will flow much more freely, and you'll get far fewer grouchy replies.  Unfortunately, too many newbies sign up and immediately start asking for help without offering anything themselves - leeching, basically - and it proper irks us regulars.  Hence LLP's riposte. 

In summary: give, and ye shall receive - and we'll be very glad to have you in the community.