Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria or Blair Maxes Angels  (Read 1000 times)

Yeboah95

Has anyone had any recent experience with either of the above girls as I am considerig booking one of them

Thanks

Offline Anadin

Search box in the top right hand corner.

Yeboah95

Yes I have already tried that and there is not a lot of info hence why I put "recent"

Thank you for the pointless response

cockneybstrd

well there was a recent review of blair

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78804

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77926.

and another thread all within the last couple of months

strange that tony yeboah fans are big into maxes you might want to pm Yeboah's left foot as he had seen both. strange coincidence that
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:43:42 pm by cockneybstrd »

Yeboahsleftfoot

cockneybstrd I've not seen Blair because she has mixed reviews, have seen Victoria lots of times and she delivers a great service.

cockneybstrd

cockneybstrd I've not seen Blair because she has mixed reviews, have seen Victoria lots of times and she delivers a great service.

my apologies left foot.

it seems i underestimated the cultural impact of the chubby 90's goal machine

Yeboahsleftfoot

There is a famous story that Yeboah was disrespected by his national coach who returned to his hotel room later to find Tony smashing his missus harder than the the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler in a gale. He's still the best out and out striker I've seen in a Leeds shirt, when he hit a ball it stayed hit....

Offline HughJardon

my apologies left foot.

it seems i underestimated the cultural impact of the chubby 90's goal machine

Brilliant just brilliant, he was a tubby twonk but boy that left foot had a some Venom in it.
His long ranger against Liverpool was a right footed effort though

Offline Anadin

Yes I have already tried that and there is not a lot of info hence why I put "recent"

Thank you for the pointless response

As mentioned there were recent threads but you're welcome  :hi: