Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica sexy hott in Kidbrooke  (Read 1668 times)

Offline bimmer89

I got to the post code she gave me, and she told me the door number. I walked inside and she seemed very friendly and chatty and touched my crotch straight away (not to brag but I'm a good looking guy). We went into the bedroom, and we dealt with the paperwork. We flirted with each other for a while, and her English is an 8/10. Everything was done with a condom. She put some heels and stockings on for me and gave me a very sexy lap dance, followed by a blowjob. I had to ask her to slow down and when I did she performed much better. Lots of eye contact and spitting, just how I like it. She then proceeded to fuck me reverse cowgirl which was amazing. She has some serious skills. We then went to missionary, she seemed to be really enjoying the experience, and we then switched to cowgirl with my knees up so I could grab her ass and fuck the shit out of her. Lots of moaning and cries of pleasure. She then gave me some more oral, followed by some more incredible reverse cowgirl which made me finish. She laid back for a few minutes to catch her breath, cleaned me up with the tissues and I then washed my hands and left. Fantastic experience, I would definitely go back. She seems to have some negative reviews, but if you are playful and flirty with her she's a good girl.
Banned reason: Claims to provide "substances" to prossie
Banned by:

Online The_Don

The op current reviews, are about several BB'ers

Offline bimmer89

Bb may be listed, but she made it clear at the beginning she does everything with a condom, blowjob included. I dare say whoever made her profile just clicked Like on everything
Banned reason: Claims to provide "substances" to prossie
Banned by:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Bb may be listed, but she made it clear at the beginning she does everything with a condom, blowjob included. I dare say whoever made her profile just clicked Like on everything

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of THEE most notorious BB in London, probably 3rd wave of Romanian into London, her original name I believe was Bianca?

Proceed at your own risk  :vomit: