Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teenager Kelly - Wentworth Street  (Read 2008 times)

Gent123

The Girl: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Price: 80 £
Duration: 30 mins

The Meeting:

AVOID LIKE FUCKING PLAGUE!! I can`t beleive I have only BAD experiences with Hungarian Girls  :dash:

Unlike my other GOOD punt with a Romanian WG, this... ruined my weekend. Saw her yesterday as she was in my HL, because come on... she look quite young and innocent waiting for a good fuck. So I went for it, spent half an hour to find the place with the maps lol.

The girl is not exactly from the pictures, but a tiny version of her, she is quite small, wich does not bother me. I was offered a shower so I took it, then I was expecting a good GFE, wich led me to dissapointment. I saw good reviews about her, so I asked to start with a massage, wich was... omg - like shit with durex oil on my back.

Ok then I switched from massage to sex, I touched the nipples and she said to me in hungarian ( I know 5 languages ):

" Do not touch those, as I kick all my customers in the balls for touching them !"  :scare:

Ok, she said she will do only sex in missionary, so on we go. The sex lasted like 5-8 minutes, with me forcing myself to CUM because she was not making a single slight moan, nothing. No Kissing, no nothing, she spread her legs like a fucking cow and waited to get fucked. Horrible experience again with FALSE service provider.

I don`t care wich and who writes good reviews about her, because I am 100% they are friends, since the house was full of Hungarian WG`s, I know what I recevied, and what I wasted money for.

PS: After I left, se texted me 20 times with the location again, and called me 3 times, she may have done a mistake with the phone numbers; she stopped once I texted her who I was.

Enjoy the little bitch.

vt

External Link/Members Only

sounds like a horrible experience

She already had one decidedly neutral review for her minimal service on here...linked via her profile number.  :hi:

punther

How small would you say she is height wise?

Gent123

Offline pewpewpew

All these sexy young hotties taking our monies  :manhater:

Offline UpUpDownDown

But she is so fit!! Thanks for the review,dilemma now though! Do we hope our experience is better or just accept it's not worth it?

Stortford

Got to be honest she looks hot!! but for 80 quid I will have to pass.

Gent123

Trust me she is not fit once you see her. Go and try her out... :sarcastic:

Offline Mario7769

All these sexy young hotties taking our monies  :manhater:

Young and old. It's a free for all...

The front page is littered with negatives...