Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Woodbury  (Read 695 times)

Offline Pembslad90

Has anyone on here seen Alicia Woodbury. She is based just outside of Carmarthen. Her profile looks good and her pictures are great. I have emailed a couple of times but don't seem to ever get a response. Was just wondering if anyone has had any interaction with her to say that she is legit. Thanks.

Offline crfc

You would probably get a response if you posted a link to her advert mind!!!  :dash:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Pembslad90

I thought about that after I left for work. Rookie mistake. Won't happen again.

Offline sgoti1

i saw her in july 2019, realy nice girl, been dying to go back and se her, but same as you dosen't reply to messages, and i i think she has also changed her number because i just get an answer phone every time i ring

Offline Powerdog

Offline Pembslad90

Are her pictures accurate as I have found them in London as well? I think the other person has stolen them from Alicia. Is she as curvy as her photos? Would love to see her as she isn't far from where I work some days. Hopefully will get to see her at some point.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 12:09:23 pm by Pembslad90 »

Offline sgoti1

yes thats deffo her in the pics, she has hell of a nice arse. i remeber her teling the day i saw her she had 60 guys texting her that day and that she was so overwhellmed!

Offline Le chef

yes thats deffo her in the pics, she has hell of a nice arse. i remeber her teling the day i saw her she had 60 guys texting her that day and that she was so overwhellmed!

Did you write a review?