Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt  (Read 511 times)

Offline Hh202

So I've joined the punting family... or wish to! I've been following this forum for years, it's about time I grew a pair and got involved. It seems pretty dead in the Neath/Swansea area though, I was looking at maybe the Marina flat, but maybe I should go for something a little less full on for a first punt, maybe a massage parlour or certain girls are good for the whole easing me into this? Looking for some advice, Can travel but generally Bridgend is as Far East as id like to get! I've read up a lot, was thinking maybe Cara is a good idea, but also don't want to spend too much for a wank!

SeekingtheTruth

So I've joined the punting family... or wish to! I've been following this forum for years, it's about time I grew a pair and got involved. It seems pretty dead in the Neath/Swansea area though, I was looking at maybe the Marina flat, but maybe I should go for something a little less full on for a first punt, maybe a massage parlour or certain girls are good for the whole easing me into this? Looking for some advice, Can travel but generally Bridgend is as Far East as id like to get! I've read up a lot, was thinking maybe Cara is a good idea, but also don't want to spend too much for a wank!

Avoid parlours, they are generally shit and if you get a Roma it will put you off for life.

Offline Punting_Mad

if you've been following on here for years as you say.. you will know exactly what is the expected rate and service...
Cara is cheap.!!
Marina Flat for 30 minutes is cheap...

You wont get cheaper unless you pull one of the train station EE street walkers.!!

Offline Hh202

if you've been following on here for years as you say.. you will know exactly what is the expected rate and service...
Cara is cheap.!!
Marina Flat for 30 minutes is cheap...

You wont get cheaper unless you pull one of the train station EE street walkers.!!

Then I think I need to stop being so tight with my money!
Cara does look like the better option to start with, I may have to drop her a text this week and see how it goes, if I don't find something else in the meantime anyway.

As for avoiding the parlours I will take note of that, appreciate it!