Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Hot Ass - Croydon  (Read 778 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5716600) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just digging this one out of the memory archives as this happened a week or so ago, and to be honest was a bit forgetful.

Despite the mixed neutral/positive reviews on this site there was still something about Ashley's profile that drew me in, and I wasn't going to die wondering.

Decent flat not too far from the Police Station in Croydon

Cost & Time:
£60 for "30" minutes. Very basic vanilla service - OW and Sex followed a perfunctory massage.

Ashley:
Ashely is pretty small - not as small as I was expecting based on other reviews, but definitely vertically challenged. She claims to be Bolivian, and I've no reason to doubt that. Very little English. She rattled off a load of Spanish that meant as much to me as my English did to her!

She has a decent pair of Bristols that felt natural to me. Age-wise - certainly more that the 29 her profile states. Add another 10+ years to that. She's not slim, has thick thighs and carries off her slightly large stomach pretty well. Facially as per her profile

The Action:
Pretty poor to be honest.

Before we started Ashley applied some lube to herself, so that wrote-off any option of RO or 69 for me

She then applied the condom and performed some reasonable oral on me. This lasted a few minutes after which I played with her fine tits a bit. Then on Ashley's instructions we went through three or four positions before I filled the bag.

Up to this point the whole experience was pretty rubbish and Ashley wasn't engaged. No effort to smile or make me feel remotely special - meaning the whole experience to this point merited a negative rating.

Anyway, I was expecting to be told to clean up, get dressed and leave - but this is where things started to improve.

Ashley offered me a massage - not the greatest, but she was making an effort. She then started to talk to me - and somehow we made ourselves understood to each other. She then became a different person and was smiling, sitting my lap and encouraging me to cuddle her and play with her tits!

By the time I left it was like we were best mates. A very strange transformation.

Positives:
When she lightened up she was actually very friendly with a nice smile - arguably a bit late to rescue the punt.

Neutrals:
OW was acceptable
The fact I was offered a massage to use up the remainder of my time was a decent touch - so could argue she's not a clock watcher

Negatives:
The first 15 minutes - not engaged and the important part of the punt was rubbish

Would I visit again?
Not sure I'd risk it. There's a chance she might start the next visit as this one ended, but I don't think I'll be finding out

In Summary:
Just about scrapes a Neutral. Just feel I'd be harsh making it a negative - but others may disagree

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review,  I saw her recently at the same location

Shes a genuinely nice person but Sex with her is like one of those cosy experiences like with a long term gf (i think anither review says similar in not so many words), not ideal if you want sloppy energetic head and a hard fuck.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 07:41:42 am by pumps »

Offline Private Member

Shes a genuinely nice person but Sex with her is like one of those cosy experiences like with a long term gf (i think anither review says similar in not so many words), not ideal if you want sloppy energetic head and a hard fuck.

Good analogy Pumps....one of those sessions with the GF that ticks a box saying 'Sex Duty completed'

Online Saltnpepper

Yep saw her recently and got the same,  mind you I was able to get my Spanish level up also 🤣

Offline pumps

Yep saw her recently and got the same,  mind you I was able to get my Spanish level up also 🤣

Shame speaking Spanish with her didn't help much lol