Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP & Felines  (Read 1270 times)

Offline music_man6969

Hey,

Does anyone have any good info on any of the girls at VIP or Felines?

Who's really hot, who gives a great service? .... I'd love to give a girl a good facial, does anyone know of any girls that take one?

Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Register with VIP (using your punting email address). you will get regular emails, including any special offers they run. Last email received had a £10 off special offer.

Offline monkeybucket

How do you know which girls offer what services at a place like that?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I hardly use Agencies, so cannot answer your specific query.

Usually, it is worth asking, but quite often you may get a reply that it is up to the girl, which does not help a punter when selecting a girl.

Alternatively, enquire with other punters which girls provide what services. PNet has fair bit of info on VIP and Feline, as their threads have been going on for a while.

If members add here what services were offered by VIP or Feline girls, then this thread could become a reference point for Agencies in Nottm.

Offline badsin

How do you know which girls offer what services at a place like that?

Its quite hit and miss for services such as OWO, CIM, anal etc.
I believe both establishments leave it to the individual lady to decide. However I have communicated via txt with "James" at VIP who has elaborated as to what girls offer what services. I think they suspect there phone line is monitored.

In my experience, almost all at Feline offer OWO (most do CIM as well). Whereas VIP, this seems much more at the discretion of the individual lady concerned - Id say a 50/50 split, from my experience.

Shame these organisations have an ongoing feud / turf war. Nottingham's big enough for several agencies, without the childish antics demonstrated in the past.

Offline scbond

The girls at VIP don't offer owo...other services are up to the individual girls.

Not seen anyone at Feline but am interested.

Offline Steely Dan

The lady on the phone at felines is helpful and I will go back.   She sent me to Monique and it was great.

Offline billy_91

It is extremly unlikely you will get the receptionist of any agency tell you what services girls provide. This is because you are paying for the girls time so anything you want will have to be asked directly to the girl you have booked to see.