Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela- fbsm by Dominican milf in Camden  (Read 1033 times)

Offline daddy919

External Link/Members Only

Judging from the other two reviews of this advert (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220767.msg2234414#msg2234414 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219843.msg2225002#msg2225002) it's a shared flat because I met an older woman called Pamela. I also saw another black girl and a European in the flat and heard other punters arriving/leaving.

Hawkshead House
NW1 3RJ

£80/hr for massage+hr
£100/hr for b2b
£120/hr FS

Don't think she does owo

Advert is of a black woman in her 20s. Pamela is in her mid 30s, is quite attractive and milfy. Very soft D cups with responsive nipples. Has a shapely ass and gets as wet as an otter. Fingering wasn't approved but everything else including RO was  :thumbsup:. She's about 5ft 6/7, and facially and bodywise is a  7/10. Her english is very basic and sometimes struggled to understand me. Paid £100 for the hour. She's Dominican but was bought up in Italy. She told me she's only here till Saturday then will fly back to Italy. She's also on AW and has left me her number. Once I get a link to her profile I will post it on this thread.

Council flat, bedroom was simple. Only con here was the bedsheet could have done with a wash but it didn't smell that bad yet. Paperwork sorted, I stripped, she laid a towel down, stripped and asked me to lie down on my front. Massage was nothing really. She used baby wipes to wipe my whole back and crack down.

She heated up baby oil, massaged legs, feet, back, some ball swipes, no cc swipes. Done b2b on my back and those soft breasts gliding over my back did feel :wacko:. When I raised my bum up to encourage her body slides, she told me to stay still. Turned over and after massaging feet and legs, she was sliding over my front.

Those tits were one of the softest I've felt. Felt like I was sinking my cock down in a warm bath when they were between her tits. She was grinding her pussy on my legs, then chest (Pussy was shaved except for a landing strip) and reaching around her thick ass, felt her pussy get slippery. She pushed a tit in my mouth and seemed to like getting it sucked as she closed her eyes, and I was playing with her pussy lips feeling her get wetter. She pushed the other tit in my mouth and then after a while she put a condom on  :unknown:. Didn't pay for fs and thought she's gonna give me a covered hj  :angry:. Never even heard of such a thing. But she didn't because after more tit sucking and pussy rubbing she said now you massage me.

Massaged her feet, legs but I thought she wanted me to pleasure her. I'm not sure if the condom meant I should fuck her and if I had a boner I would have so I just rubbed her pussy some more and she was appreciating it with moans. Then I pushed her legs back and spread them, she kept them open and I went down on her. My dick is whack but my tongue game has given me text backs. She ended up grabbing my hair with both hands, face was slick with her juices, as I licked, sucked, rubbed with my lips until she came.

I licked her back to her senses then she signalled for me to lie back down and took the condom off. Asked her for blowjob and didn't understand what she said but along the lines of paying extra and then said oral is with condom. Finished me off with a handjob. Showered, she gave me her Italian number presumably for when she comes back and said our goodbyes.

Cons- technically a b&s but I still enjoyed it. Answered on the phone by a soft spoken female who spoke english like a native.
Area may seem shifty but I didn't see anything/anyone dodgy. Punters coming in and out at the same time as me may mean the girls are seeing back to back or because there's multiple sp. There's also a good chance of bumping into one another. She also spent 30 seconds on the phone at one point, apologised and carried on talking.

Pros- she's very sexy and liked it as much as I did.

Wouldn't return as I prefer independent workers and safer and cleaner places.

Offline daddy919

Not sure what she means but don't think i'll be getting the aw link  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only