Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Palma Majorca - erotic/full service massage recommendations  (Read 1249 times)

Offline wirehair

I’ll be in Palma Majorca next month and hope to slip off the leash from my OH for a bit of personal R&R sexy time. Can anyone recommend a massage parlour that does full service (preferably Asian) or a reliable brothel close to the Port/Marina area where I am staying please? Cheers!

Offline wirehair

Well after no replies I’ll answer myself!

In Palma now and within 10 mins walk of my hotel I’ve found 10 or so Chinese and Thai massage places all looking deliciously seedy. Took a walk to spy out where I’ll venture and saw one with a very cute young Chinese girl on the door. I will give that place a try and report back here.

Offline Fifeboy65

I am heading to Palma in a few weeks so will be interested in how you get on.

What area of Palma are you staying in?

Offline Mikeb

Well after no replies I’ll answer myself!

In Palma now and within 10 mins walk of my hotel I’ve found 10 or so Chinese and Thai massage places all looking deliciously seedy. Took a walk to spy out where I’ll venture and saw one with a very cute young Chinese girl on the door. I will give that place a try and report back here.

Hey bud, the reason people probably didn't respond is because b2b massages are legal in Spain, from a quick google I found examples like this - External Link/Members Only but the problem is they tend to be expensive. Happy hunting.

Offline wirehair

I am heading to Palma in a few weeks so will be interested in how you get on.

What area of Palma are you staying in?

I’m near the port end. Most places I’ve seen are on Carrer del Marquès de Senia, or a street leading off it down to the waterfront.

Offline Fifeboy65

I’m near the port end. Most places I’ve seen are on Carrer del Marquès de Senia, or a street leading off it down to the waterfront.

Thanks

Offline wirehair

Managed to get off lead for an hour and headed to Asian Massage Carrer del Marquès de la Sènia, 42. No website but it’s near the Mercadona supermarket and next to a pharmacy. Met by a cute Asian woman who showed  me into the small massage room then disappeared for 5 minutes. Then a Chinese milf appeared - about 40 and quite pretty but over made-up. No mention of money but she started a soft sensual massage on my back. After 5 minutes she started the CC swipes with obvious effect. No pretence at WSWS here as she asked outright if I wanted HJ, BJ or FS. Prices seemed to vary from €50 for HJ through to €100 for BJ and €120 for FS. Horny as I was I went for that and she stripped off to reveal nice long nipples and a hairy bush that I like. Produced a condom and went straight into OW which was actually good. Then got on her back guided me in and off we went with encouraging noises from her. Pulled out and finished myself off with her help. Downsides was no fingering allowed.

All in all not bad - it scratched an itch for me even though it was more than I’d pay for the same service at home.

There are about 10 or so AMPs in this small area of Palma and I wondered if they shared staff as it seemed the woman who let me in called up someone who appeared after 5 mins or so.