Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - Liverpool Street - Cracking body, attractive - perfect P&D  (Read 4416 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FidoDido69

Not a usual thing for me to do - but stanger things have happened. Had been feeling the need for some contact and referred to my hotlist "near work" and  saw AnayssX. I had exchanged a few messages with her a few days ago so knew already the main thing I always look for was not on the menu, Kissing! yet, i found her attractive and I guess I was just looking for a P&D! So decided to make use of my lunch break...

Girl: AnayssX (works from same apartment as the well reviewed Antonia - External Link/Members Only)
English: No issues - found conversation easy
Venue: Apartment close to Liverpool Street Statation - I dont know why the SP's almost always have the top floor! Clean place tidy place and a very clean bedroom. Felt very comfortable.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Transaction:
£70 for 15 mins quickie

Booking:
She is fairly quick to respond but transactional -  I guess for a P&D its fine. Confirmed time, requirements and cost. Sent over the address. I was 2/3 mins late as I couldn't find the entrance as the postcode took me to the back of the building. But quickly resolved.

Girl:
She opened the door in sexy lingerie, I was incredibly happy to find the girl in front of me just as the images were online! often a rare! She was slim and toned and shapely! attractive face - i couldn't wait to get on top of her! Beautiful golden skin! Genuinely very very attractive and i was instantly getting hard having just walked in to the flat.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Lights, Camera, Action:
Handed over the cash and she left to put it away as I proceeded to undress. 15 mins isnt long but i was going to make the most of it. Saw some hand cuffs lying around and made me smile - then saw another pair attached to the bed - perhaps a second visit maybe needed to experience them.

She returns and instructs me onto the bed, and undresses and joins me. She gets straight into the action grabbing my, now almost hard, dick in her hand and taking it into her mouth. I was expecting the rubber on but she went into it without any rubber! Decent blowjob and varied the pace.. didnt feel rushed in any way. I played with her hair and feet which at this point was all i had access too.

I wished i had more time as she has probably one of the pretiest feet I have come across and I wanted to dig in and suck her toes! clean, neat and red nail polish! ahhh man!

After a couple of mins I asked her to stop and request access to her pussy in 69. She obliged and turned around and directed her pussy to my face and went back into the OWO. I felt her pussy lips - she instructs me no fingers inside - i proceed now to bring her perfect ass closer to my face and lick her pussy! Super clean and inviting, clean shaven and tasted sweet. I licked and stuck my tongue in as deep as it would go for a few mins..

Now about 7/8 mins in - ask her that Id like to fuck her now. Rubber on - and she gets on top cowgirl. Her perfect, slender body now on top, her shapely, pert, perfectly sized (maybe a B cup) breasts in my hands while she is gyrating her hips. I grab her hips and direct them up - she responds and now starts to hammer her hips up and down while i hold on to the sides... the sound i have been waiting for - the smashing of her body on mine!

a few mins in and i grab her and put her on her back - lift her legs up and grab on leaning back and start hammering away hard loving the sound of my balls smacking against her ass - continue to hammer away and finish into the bag.

Finished with probably about 2 mins to spare. Clean up and get changed.
Requested some water - which she begrudgingly went to get from the kitchen telling me time is up.

As she went to get the water and I followed her to the kitchen - Anotonia came out with nothing on! Ihave to say she is absolutely stunning with a cracking body. I tried to make a little conversation but she wasn't interested in much of it. So perhaps next P&D

Conclusion:

Good experience - functional and stunningly beautiful girl with amazing bod. Good for a P&D but i would like to go 30-60 mins next time. Would return - haven't seen her available recently but Antonia has been.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:14:11 am by FidoDido69 »

Online tantraman

... I was incredibly happy to find the girl in front of me just as the images were online! often a rare! ...

... and all online images collected here :hi:

Offline FidoDido69

I need to add - while I remember that it was OWO and that I was surprised - it’s possible and highly likely the rubber went on earlier than I recall. So it’s very likely that it was OW and not OWO. I will look through my messages to double check if it was discussed.

So apologies if I mixed it up with another girl - as I have rarely been given OWO and I won’t pay for it - I’d rather pay for the kissing than OWO.

I’ll update if I find anything different

Offline NotThe

OP, so was there no kissing with Anayssa? How about with Antonia? Or have you never seen Antonia?

Offline Ajfacey

Excellent review - added to hotlist for sure!

Offline babayaga69

Almost booked her until she quoted me £40 for owo.

Offline gurds

She looks too skinny but has an attractive face.