Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help finding a good punt  (Read 889 times)

Offline Jimhard1

Right guys first things first it's not a review but I don't know where to post this to get a decent response so apologizes in advance,

I am very new to this and could do with help from a more experienced punter, I've have been to see girls in at your service (stirchley) and manyanas (selly oak) and one in call in the city centre I think her name was carla and it was good just feel like it was missing something to make it great and I have a few girls I've got on my HL just need help picking

*hot sexy anya
*I luv Sofia
*sexy busty Monica
*sweet sexy any

Any help would be appreciated
Once again apologises if this is the wrong place for it

Offline Punterperson1971

Put their aw links in here and they will show any reviews good,neutral or bad then decide,I’ve not seen any of the ones you mention.Its the 6 digit code just copy and paste it and put it in box in the top corner on here.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:33:47 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Punterperson1971

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:53:15 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Jimhard1

Thanks houseboot although Im reluctant to help him as it’s his first post in nearly a year since joining,iI’m very sceptical and think he’s posted this to remain a member.

I didn't even know you had to do anything to stay a member mate, just not sure what one to go with I only came on here at first for info about punting not to review but thought I could get some advice 👍👍

Offline Punterperson1971

I didn't even know you had to do anything to stay a member mate, just not sure what one to go with I only came on here at first for info about punting not to review but thought I could get some advice 👍👍
It usually works like this.
Pick a girl on AW preferably a well reviewed one either on AW or here.
Go and fuck her
Come back on here and review

If you do this you will find people will be more helpful.

Offline Barry c 24

Have seen anya, not great to be honest and a few people have said bad things about her.
A few people are talking about Monica but I haven’t seen any decent reviews, but definitely one to put on the hit list

Offline Punterperson1971

Have seen anya, not great to be honest and a few people have said bad things about her.
A few people are talking about Monica but I haven’t seen any decent reviews, but definitely one to put on the hit list

Have you seen a wg yet since your 14 month stay here be nice for you to share if you have.

Offline Jimhard1

Have you seen a wg yet since your 14 month stay here be nice for you to share if you have.

What is your problem mate you can come on here and not write reviews if you don't want to I said I've seen Carla in Birmingham city centre however I wouldn't know where start with a review if you ent going to help out because you haven't seen any of the girls mentioned what are you still doing here

Offline Punterperson1971

What is your problem mate you can come on here and not write reviews if you don't want to I said I've seen Carla in Birmingham city centre however I wouldn't know where start with a review if you ent going to help out because you haven't seen any of the girls mentioned what are you still doing here
Listen idiot it helps all of us if reviews are done wether they are good or bad now run along.

Offline Jimhard1

Sound mate atleast someone can be helpful on here
Do you have any recommendations

Offline Beamer

So you don't want to write reviews for the benefit of the forum but you expect others to help you.....that's called being a LEECH       :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

So you don't want to write reviews for the benefit of the forum but you expect others to help you.....that's called being a LEECH       :hi:
We said Beamer,I’m not saying nothing else incase the leech accuses me of bullying.

brandonpete

Jimhard1....  this site will save you a lot of money and wasted time...now  that you've been 'beaten up'..see a W/G write a review.

where...where you saw here ad and a rough idea of her whereabouts

Cost.... how much for how long and what for.

Place...description of the area and her place of work

Description...what she looks like and does she match photo's

Event... description of what went on..more descriptive the better..not a pervy thing..it's so that if we indulge we can suggest the same or better.

sum up... would you return was it value for money

this may seem like a chore ..but WE need the info

I'm not an admin person..just someone who's learned how to get the best out of this site..and believe me it is great if you are a regular punter.

Offline Memphis87

Sorry can't help on this one as haven't seen any of these 4, was thinking of seeing I luv Sofia but then was put off by the thought of her having a flabby belly, anya if I'm correct is part of the Thai group and from what I've read a lot of bait and switch goes on with that group, Amy is a Rom and with past unpleasant experiences with Roms I stay well away. Let us know how you get on

Quote from: Jimhard1
link=topic=230813.msg2351779#msg2351779 date=1542935448
Right guys first things first it's not a review but I don't know where to post this to get a decent response so apologizes in advance,

I am very new to this and could do with help from a more experienced punter, I've have been to see girls in at your service (stirchley) and manyanas (selly oak) and one in call in the city centre I think her name was carla and it was good just feel like it was missing something to make it great and I have a few girls I've got on my HL just need help picking

*hot sexy anya
*I luv Sofia
*sexy busty Monica
*sweet sexy any

Any help would be appreciated
Once again apologises if this is the wrong place for it