Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know her?  (Read 1516 times)

Offline GreekVisitor

Hi

I found this girl but I havent found any review about his so does anyone know her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline The man

Not seen her before but am interested with those tits! Wonder if she has an aw profile?

Offline GreekVisitor

Not seen her before but am interested with those tits! Wonder if she has an aw profile?

I've searched her number on google and couldnt find any metched
but I dont know how to search on aw

Online alibirmingham

I've searched her number on google and couldnt find any metched
but I dont know how to search on aw

Don’t think you can search on aw for a specific number, you can search for profiles that show a number however but that’s a added feature which you need to pay for.

Offline GreekVisitor

Don’t think you can search on aw for a specific number, you can search for profiles that show a number however but that’s a added feature which you need to pay for.

I've searcher her number on google and also her photos. Google couldnt find any matched result.

Also finally I could search on aw but again I couldnt find her on aw

Offline GreekVisitor

Same person add some additional account using same photos and information once but also s/he added some extra wg profile.

Additional photos look better than previous

same girl with different profile but also same information

Offline Littlefoot

Same person add some additional account using same photos and information once but also s/he added some extra wg profile.

Additional photos look better than previous

same girl with different profile but also same information

Is she a tranny?

Offline GreekVisitor

Is she a tranny?

I guess not, her ankles and curves doenst look like TS

Offline BlueRock

Looks like a Romanian. Advertising on viva street too. I'd bet a pound to a pinch of shit she is a rubbish punt.

Offline GreekVisitor

Looks like a Romanian. Advertising on viva street too. I'd bet a pound to a pinch of shit she is a rubbish punt.

You might be right, she doesnt look like british or any other european countries.

I read something for first timer so I delayed my first time in the UK but I will try her services soon

rorororo

You might be right, she doesnt look like british or any other european countries.

I read something for first timer so I delayed my first time in the UK but I will try her services soon

?????????   :dash:

Offline dog999

Is she a tranny?
Not with tits like that and no prominent ADAMS APPLE!!!!!!!!!. :D

Offline GreekVisitor

?????????   :dash:

I read some suggestion at general topic for first timer

Also, I've delayed my firt booking but I'll soon make a new one.