Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Old Men - So What Have You Enjoyed Today?  (Read 17168 times)

Offline standardpostage

3 weeks of roadworks, with temporary 3 way traffic lights, near my home all finished  :)

Road surface looks a bit rough though !

Online mr.bluesky

3 weeks of roadworks, with temporary 3 way traffic lights, near my home all finished  :)

Road surface looks a bit rough though !

Don't worry someone will be along soon to dig it all back up to put new gas / water or Internet cables down, that's usually the way  :dash:

Offline Thephoenix

Went to see a great performance of the oldest pop band still touring.

The Searchers were playing nearby and even though I've seen them dozens of times since the Merseybeat era, they haven't lost their magic and are performing as well as ever.

Offline standardpostage

Went to see a great performance of the oldest pop band still touring.

The Searchers were playing nearby and even though I've seen them dozens of times since the Merseybeat era, they haven't lost their magic and are performing as well as ever.
:thumbsup: Good group.

Online mr.bluesky

Visited the Museum of British Road transport in my home city . Has to be the finest collection of vintage cars motorcycles and cycles in the country.  Also houses all three World land speed record cars in Thrust 1, Thrust 2 and Bloodhound. Anyone who has a passing interest in cars ,motorcycles or even cycles it is well worth a visit. Coventry was once home to the British Car industry and pre WW 2  had more car and motorcycle manufacturers in the city than any other city in Britain.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:00:36 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Jonestown

I've enjoyed the saga of the person who bought the UK domain name the same as Meghan Markle's new jam venture, External Link/Members Only and set it up as a tribute page to Catherine Princess of Wales and with a link to donate money to the Trussell Trust which works to relieve food poverty in the UK. They set a target with Just Giving of £1,000 and already a few hours later it has received over £5k, and as a bonus Just Giving are not charging any fee. So its good wishes to PoW, money to a good cause, and a gentle two fingers up to the Sussex crew, who don't seem to have anyone on their side with the nous to buy up all derivatives of a domain name before they launch a new endeavour.

Offline lostandfound

Postmodern Jukebox video of the "Andrews Sisters" performing a Spice Girls song.

External Link/Members Only

Gorgeous vocals. My ear eye was drawn to Tatum Langley on the right. Lovely.

Online webpunter

I've enjoyed the saga of the person who bought the UK domain name the same as Meghan Markle's new jam venture, External Link/Members Only and set it up as a tribute page to Catherine Princess of Wales and with a link to donate money to the Trussell Trust which works to relieve food poverty in the UK. They set a target with Just Giving of £1,000 and already a few hours later it has received over £5k, and as a bonus Just Giving are not charging any fee. So its good wishes to PoW, money to a good cause, and a gentle two fingers up to the Sussex crew, who don't seem to have anyone on their side with the nous to buy up all derivatives of a domain name before they launch a new endeavour.

Brilliant  :yahoo:
Its on 18k & heading north !
Wills & Kate must be gently laarfing, not much !
Wonder if Wills has dropped his bruvva a text ?

Another endeavour  :rolleyes:
MM is the next annoying Gwyneth Goop

Edit: this is what the link shows
this is not meghan but hopefully meghan wouldn't mind.
thoughts with catherine, princess of wales and his majesty the king. x
please note, the purchase of the americanrivieraorchard.uk domain name and this justgiving page are the full extent of this exclusively charitable mission
someone else is flogging the tea towels!
  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 12:08:55 am by webpunter »

Offline standardpostage

Getting back to "Home Sweet Home" from a family holiday  :)

Offline Thephoenix

Watching our wonderful women's rugby team convincingly beat France in the Six Nations.

A great performance!

I wouldn't mind getting into the bath with that lot after the game.

Online webpunter

Watching our wonderful women's rugby team convincingly beat France in the Six Nations.

A great performance!

It would have to be a big bath  :D

Online mr.bluesky

It would have to be a big bath  :D

There's some big gals amongst that lot  !

Offline PilotMan

There's some big gals amongst that lot  !

That was my first thought too

Offline B4bcock

A great performance!

Sadly, Phoenix, most of them would be much more interested in soaping each other.  Would be nice to spectate, though! 😊

Online hornypunter

Looking at them I couldn't see anyone that I would fancy shagging. A bit like women shot putters and the like. Prefer female gymnasts.

Online webpunter

Looking at them I couldn't see anyone that I would fancy shagging. A bit like women shot putters and the like. Prefer female gymnasts.

We're on the same page
Not one of em, i'd rather have a jodrell
Yep gymnasts, flexible
& the swedish womens team footy players

Offline Bonker

Offline Thephoenix

Which one's the hooker?

Not sure, but I wouldn't mind trying an up 'n under with the lass 2nd from right.

Online mr.bluesky

Not sure, but I wouldn't mind trying an up 'n under with the lass 2nd from right.

In that case I'll have the first one on the left  :rolleyes:

Online webpunter

Offline Shagswell2001

Just learned this morning, if I hold my new shower head at a  certain angle it feels like I'm being rimmed,  having my balls licked and a blowjob  :lol:

Offline advent2016

Just learned this morning, if I hold my new shower head at a  certain angle it feels like I'm being rimmed,  having my balls licked and a blowjob  :lol:

Lock it away unless you get burgled.

Offline advent2016

Next door* I've noticed over the last few years the chap in his late 70s has a different car nearly every year. I asked him how many miles he did and it was less than 4000. His current one a hybrid 22 plate I asked him if he was selling and how much. He let me have it for £10K inc 4 year service plan, he was even happy with a cheque, 10K less than any dealer or "we rip you off any car" etc. I checked it for HPI, service history, crashes etc and clean. He had it serviced before I took it. Only downsides is it is white but I'll get it wrapped. Two alloys were scraped (by his GF) and he got those fixed as well. Even a full tank of fuel.

I don't look a gift horse in the mouth

I do wonder how and why he sells cars far under their market value. He's often seen with much younger ladies and often gives them a car something like a new Fiesta. I can only imagine he gets them very, very cheaply and sells them at their 2 year depreciation value, but even so he must be losing a lot. I haven't asked him why. He did say once "I won a Bentley in a poker game" but assumed it was a joke. He doesn't wear flash watches or jewellery. He does wear nice shoes. He does buy his long term GF a nice expensive bracelet
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:19:44 pm by advent2016 »

Offline Thephoenix

That's strange!
He's just sold the same car to me.