Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottishbailey - Edinburgh  (Read 1814 times)

2 review(s) for scottishbailey (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fifeboy65

External Link/Members Only

I do like a red redhead and since Ruby has disappeared off the scene I though I would give Bailey a go. She doesn't do incalls to often so it took alittle while to find a mutually acceptable time and arrangements were made. Shortly before the meet was due to take place however she contacted me to say she was having problems getting into the appartment she had rented and it eventually she managed to get an alternative location near Ocean Terminal. Now normally I would have just given up after not being able to get my rocks off at the agreed time but I had nothing else planned so agreed to rearrange for later in the day.

Bailey is an attractive scottish girl and her profile pictures are accurate and she has lovely firm tits. OWO with CIM was very good, I then returned the oral and she had a nice tasting pussy which seemed to enjoy the attention of my tongue. Sex with her on top. me on top and doggy was all very enjoyable.

At £120 for the hour I think she is good value and I will be looking to book again when I have the urge for a youner woman.

Offline DickDiver

Bailey is an attractive scottish girl and her profile pictures are accurate and she has lovely firm tits.

I really like the look of her but a tineye search says the profile photo is pinched. You think she has used a photo that looks like her?

I'd normally rule out a photo thief as a scammer but I do like a bit of ginger.......

Raithfan

I really like the look of her but a tineye search says the profile photo is pinched. You think she has used a photo that looks like her?

I'd normally rule out a photo thief as a scammer but I do like a bit of ginger.......

I was thinking the same looks a bit fake, but clearly a real girl would be good if she put up some more pics but the one in gallery looks real as more busty than the fake profile pic, might put on my to do list now someone said she is ok looking as also love a sexy red head.

Offline willie loman

She used to work the saunas I think, met her in Blair st, knew she wouldn't last in the saunas. She seems to have hooked up with Abigail who does have some positive reviews.

Offline DickDiver

She used to work the saunas I think, met her in Blair st, knew she wouldn't last in the saunas. She seems to have hooked up with Abigail who does have some positive reviews.

Was she reviewed as a sauna girl, Willie?

Offline willie loman

Was she reviewed as a sauna girl, Willie?

There were a few posts about her, some positive, most negative, I thought she was pisspoor, terrible attitude, zero skills. Cant find the thread, or even my post, I didn't review her, but posted on someones review. She is a redhead and has a fine body, and pleasant face. I suspect being independent, she might be making more of an effort, imagine she has burnt her boats with most of the saunas.

Offline DickDiver

Cheers fellas, looks a mixed bag.

The cake picture reminds me of a filthy, young ginger hottie who worked out of a flat in Roseburn and advertised in the Sport. She would be the fucking Queen of hooring superstars these days.

Offline Alexix

shaved? trimmed? brazilian?

:hi:

Offline edinburghman1

HI guys

Is Abigail now working as an independent? Any links would be appreciated?

Thanks

KevThomas

The picture on her profile is of Leanne Decker....very hot but not Bailey. Anyway, she pissed me about a short while ago but confirming a booking then telling me 1 hour after the booking was due to start that her previous one had just finished and she had to cancel. I do want to see her though as just my type/age....

Offline willie loman

HI guys

Is Abigail now working as an independent? Any links would be appreciated?

Thanks
She was on adult work recently, and will no doubt reappear,, she and bailey appear to be fairly flakey, typical scotty sex workers.