Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended girls in Gatwick Airport locality  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Chorley

Hi all,

I'm going to be staying in overnight prior to a flight to Gatwick and wanted some solid recommendations from local punters.
I'm looking at a 30 minute punt for max £80. OWO and DFk are important. If she's got a nice rack and butt all the better. :thumbsup:
Also, does anyone know if the local hotels are punt friendly? E.g., discreet,  easy lift access etc.

Just thought I'd add I'll be staying in Horley if that makes any difference? :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:40:34 pm by Chorley »

Offline j4247

Get the odd good girl on tour but generally Gatwick/Crawley is slim pickings lately imo

Offline Chorley

Get the odd good girl on tour but generally Gatwick/Crawley is slim pickings lately imo
Yes, that's the impression I'm getting. Thanks for the heads up though. :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline j4247

Please do a review if you do see someone

Offline baby batter

External Link/Members Only
in gatwick/crawley today
£150 hr   looks hot,,reviews sound good,,,,im currently debating going myself...hmmmm

Offline j4247

I have her hotlisted, but not yet seen her.

Offline baby batter

deffo slim pickings around this area,crawley always throws up a load on AW,mainly EE prozzies,and in my experience there shite,i think the fact the airport is nearby they hop on a cheap sleazyjet flight over for the week and then fuck off home,problem is all the feedbacks are zero so its a total fuckin gamble,found this one in redhill earlier on friday ad
External Link/Members Only
blonde 36ee tits slim waist,nice pics,so gave her a call,deffo EE sounded ok,quoted £60 1/2hr £100h/r,asked if she was available now says yes sure,,owo dfk inclusive in the hour booking,so i said fine im on my way TxT me the address/post code,anyway hadnt left 10 minutes later and still no addy,called her up no answer,called again 10 minutes later no answer,total waste of space