Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Gina Thai - Portsmouth  (Read 1586 times)

fezzy197

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Gina when she was in Portsmouth.  As far as i know she does not have a base just tours.  She's young and pretty and enthusiastic.  She told me she'd only been int he UK for a few months so that probably explains her enthusiasm.  She does kiss but not the DFK she advertises.  She has a firm body with a trimmed pussy which was nice to eat - we had a shower toghther and her OWO which was great.  She does not normally do this but as I was the last booking of the day she agreed to it as she didn't need to reapply make up do hair etc.  Her best body asset is her ass - nice and round and big but not massive.   The sort of ass that looks great and sticks out on a nice fitting dress.  Her likes are pretty accurate but i'm 100% sure someone else does the admin and bookings for her so best to check the services you require are on offer at time of booking and when you meet her.

Her English is not great but suffcient to communicate and understnad my requests.

overall highly recommend and I'll be visiting her again when she's back in the area.