Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yokarebecca2 - gosport  (Read 1537 times)

Offline hampshirehog

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone had been to see this girl recently? I've done a search on here, and the only review was from a couple of years ago when she was in York. The only AW feedback she has is from the early part of this year too.
External Link/Members Only
Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Offline Stiltskin

She hasn't logged on since November.

Offline hampshirehog

She hasn't logged on since November.

Her number comes up on the profile when shes available though. Might just have to take the plunge and TOFTT .....

Offline Zimbaman

I visited Rebecca a couple of times. The first was the standard service (half hour with a happy ending). The premises are nice, and it's quite discreet. It's in a massage shop in Gosport, but you need to go round the back. She wore a Miss massage uniform and the service was ok. Massage was good, hand job ok. She is attractive. The second visit I wanted to see what else was on offer. She does a naked massage where you can touch her for £90 for the hour. She calls it a body to body massage but does not get on top. Everything is done leaning over you. Again hand job was quite good, but if you like the idea of the girl being turned on you will be dissapointed. She doesn't get wet at all (used baby oil), and nothing beyond this is available.her body is ok, but not great.  All in all a passable experience but I won't return there.

Offline hampshirehog

I visited Rebecca a couple of times. The first was the standard service (half hour with a happy ending). The premises are nice, and it's quite discreet. It's in a massage shop in Gosport, but you need to go round the back. She wore a Miss massage uniform and the service was ok. Massage was good, hand job ok. She is attractive. The second visit I wanted to see what else was on offer. She does a naked massage where you can touch her for £90 for the hour. She calls it a body to body massage but does not get on top. Everything is done leaning over you. Again hand job was quite good, but if you like the idea of the girl being turned on you will be dissapointed. She doesn't get wet at all (used baby oil), and nothing beyond this is available.her body is ok, but not great.  All in all a passable experience but I won't return there.

That wouldn't happen to be the one halfway up the highstreet would it?
Maybe I'll give it miss then as the whole experience sounds a bit lacklustre.........

Offline Zimbaman

Yeah. It's the one opposite Lidl. You park in the large car park and she will meet you round the back and take you through the kitchen into a normal massage room. Underwhelming would be a perfect description  :thumbsup: