Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fake profile???  (Read 938 times)

Offline mwalston

seen profile on adultwork great picture but then read profile and it doesnt quite sound right, what do you lot think?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

Profile gone in a flash

I think about 80% of new profiles are gone in a week

Offline nigel4498

I always take a screenshot of new profiles that might be of interest but as noted by TP they disappear in no time.

Offline mwalston

will bloody screenshot it next time shame wasnt romanian aswell

Offline Lewis

Her picture is still there, despite the profile itself being deleted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

MrKeen

So where do you find her picture if profile not there?

Offline Tailpipe

Hidden Image/Members Only

Would be good if it was her, but those people just find pictures off the net and create random profiles

Offline mwalston

another profile just now same area same sort of description but different pictures as on shown above

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

PG scam most punters don,t mind a couple of credits if they think they my book a girl

there are hundreds a month of this shit.

Check back in a few days it will be gone just like the rest.

Nigella66

Offline mwalston

No Dorchester and Weymouth down south

Nigella66

The same girl was advertised in Gosport today, she was named super milf but the profile has now been deleted

Offline mwalston

The rates being so low also sound too good to be true, some real timewasting idiots about these days

Nigella66

She was asking £50 on the half hour "no holes barred"... Oh really you think I came down on the last punting shower, oh yes £8 to look at my private gallery.. How about Fuck off you robbing gypsy cunt! (Please no offence intended to the honorable gypsy travelers, just a saying) Stunning face picture which was the only free picture on profile.... Jesus's creepers to think that I once fell for such perplexing scams..