Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Anabelle  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Sussex_matt

Hi guys,

Has anyone visited Mature Anabelle?

External Link/Members Only

I found a thread about her from 2016 but no real feedback.

Interested in seeing her but she's not cheap so wondered if she's worth the price.

Cheers

Offline Muff licker

£200 for a massage Fuck that who does she think she is

Offline Fuzzyduck

£200 for a massage Fuck that who does she think she is

To be fair, she does also offer GFE, but no indication what that covers. Not for me, but I'm sure she has loads of wealthy clients in Surrey/Hampshire.

Offline Sussex_matt

It's the Nuru that tempts me.
The website mentions happy ending of your choice so I'm guessing FS is an option there.

Just a bit hesitant to shell out that sort of cash unless it's something special

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's the Nuru that tempts me.
The website mentions happy ending of your choice so I'm guessing FS is an option there.

Just a bit hesitant to shell out that sort of cash unless it's something special

Yeah I've always fancied giving that a go, but I'm not sure you need to shell out £200 for it. That said, I couldn't off the top of my head recommend someone in that area. Her price likely reflects her brand and the kinds of client she's after rather than skill level so it might not be VFM, but who's to say she won't blow your mind? She claims to be a tantric sex coach so could be an enlightening full body, multiple orgasm experience. Or an expensive wank.

Offline Sussex_matt

I've not found anyone else in the area offering NURU.
There's a few in London and they all seem to be 200 for an hour too.
Shame as I like the idea. Just seems odd that there's no reviews of Anabelle anywhere