Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam sauna - great girl (Ke Ke) grotty premises  (Read 4605 times)

Offline Fatdude

External Link/Members Only

30minutes @ £50

First impressions were poor. Premises next to car show room. The reception area is really grotty with a metal gate reminiscent of prison bars separating you from the massage rooms.

I was asked to wait for 5 minutes and I was on the verge of walking when I was invited through.

One look at Ke Ke in the corridor suspended my apprehensions. Her profile says size 6 , 32b, 5'3 and 21. I'd say that was fairly accurate except the boobs looked more generous to me. She was wearing loving red lingerie , very pretty and led me into a small (decor out of the 70s) room with bed. Madam hag was still present but I handed over the readies to Ke Ke who in turn handed over to madam which was enough to get the place to ourselves.

Now I have to say I've had a few massages in recent months so I know the drill. I stripped In front of Ke Ke who remained in lingerie. Got a quick back massage and Ke Ke said to turn on front when ready. Her English is very good and she was easy to talk with during back massage.

On turn over she stripped naked and looked stunning. She is near/at the top of my wg list in terms of looks. Baby wipes for quick clean of the main fella and asked if I want condom. At the time I didn't think and said yes (now I wonder if OWO was on the cards). Full eye contact was added bonus. Trouble is I was so excited I had to ask her to slow down. I sat up and she wrapped around me. Light kissing and full on nipple sucking both ways whilst she manoeuvred me inside.  My god she was tight and it was over pretty quick. Clean up and was clear my time was up as she covered herself with a robe and began chit chat.

Now it's hard to complain as she really was a stunner and I wasn't expecting fs but I did feel rushed and that time was up a good 5 or even 10 minutes early. We did speak and I was getting feeling she didn't want to be there.  I did get this vibe of prison myself. Ke Ke says she will be there for 2 weeks before going back to her normal job. I asked for her number but she says she doesn't normally do this thing and not sure she will again.

Another punter was arriving and weirdly madam hag hushered me into another room so he wouldn't see me. Felt weird. It sounded like he had got cold feet as I could hear madam calling him back. Funny I guess. When he came back I was allowed out. Lol. I could hear him asking for 30minutes and I wished I could turn back time and have another shot.

So I am voting hot for the girl but resounding cold for the premises and the general vibe I felt for the place and the madam. There was no shower or sauna etc on offer. That said I would definitely visit again if Ke Ke was there. Her photo isn't on the web site yet but from what I can make out from the other girl photos that are there Ke Ke is the one to go for.   :thumbsup:

Offline sunbunny

The place does have a certain retro charm - very little has changed (including the price) for years!

Online webpunter

The place does have a certain retro charm - very little has changed (including the price) for years!
I did a review on the place. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63099.0
As for the place i wrote "OK ish - just about".  I was being generous - more from the fact that the burd did try hard & was OK looking.  Didn't dare venture into the jacuzzi as it looked like a health hazard.  The room was tired - like a shit hotel that i've ended up in on a stag do or rugby trip.  When the organizer is trying to limit costs.  If on trip advisor i'd rate the accomo as crap

Offline Fatdude

Now read your review webpunter which gave me chuckle. Especially the bit about Mamasan...

Mamasan could easily have worked for the VC fighting the Americans

Oh and I got Ke Ke measurements wrong. Profile says 32DD. If that means perfect then I concur.

Offline TomCat235

Do and of these girls work independently?

Offline Doormatt

Big thanks to Fatdude for the tip. KeKe is staggering pretty, young, charming and has one of the best bodies I have seen in a long time. I've been doing this for 20 years and can honestly say she's in the top three body wise ! Service was a little naive and shy, she has a lot to learn but as she's only doing this for 2 more weeks.
Accommodating and took instruction well. she does not have the confidence to initiate. ow.ro.fs.many positions.£50 half the I will be back a couple of times before she leaves.

Offline Chooser

I was about to do an updated review re Siam Sauna then saw latest post. I visited last weekend and had the huge pleasure of seeing Ke Ke - what a doll, absolutely drop dead gorgeous and what a body! She did a great massage before moving to the main business  - did pay an extra £20 for owo but boy was this worth it! No CIM available but could have had fs if wanted but the old man was more than happy with extended  owo and a nice slow hand job to end. Plenty of eye contact, good dfk and plenty of mutual nipple play. I think Ke Ke is a fast learner. No rush at any time.

Re comments about premises, I think we need bit of a reality check here! No, the location is not ideal but can't do much about that one. I have made three visits without any embarrassing moments. Re the metal gate - this is good security if there were to be a raid. Reception area and other rooms may be a bit retro but everywhere is very clean and tidy. Can't comment on the "jacuzzi" but would be tempted to have a closer look and maybe try sometime. Mamasan was fine with me - very friendly.

Believe me, I have been to some wg homes which are positively slum like in comparison and have walked out from a few of them. Overall, for £50 basic, I think it is one of the best options around.

Offline time_to_play

Going to try this place soon, is it one pop thanks very much? Or can you go twice in your paid time?

Offline Fatdude

Just the once in the 30 minutes I'd booked. After I popped the robe was on and chit chat ensued.

Offline Doormatt

DFK ? Didn't try or ask. If available I'm gonna fall in love  :yahoo:

Offline Houseparty

If it's the same keke she also works at the Red rose massage in Southampton she is stunning he offered there but not fs.

Offline Fatdude

I would love to know if that's the case  Houseparty. I don't see any photos on that site and never visited so I'm clueless on that. Hopefully someone here has been to both and can let us know.

However Ke Ke said she was new to this game and didn't know if she would do this again after her current stint.

Offline Doormatt

External Link/Members Only
I'd say this is a great likeness
Not sure about China rose. Like catches said she's new to this. I'll ask her when I see her. If you don't beat me to it!!

Offline time_to_play

Likeness??? Damn I'm going! How long she there for?

Offline time_to_play

If it's the same keke she also works at the Red rose massage in Southampton she is stunning he offered there but not fs.

This > External Link/Members Only

Offline Doormatt

If that is keke at red rose she looks good (really good) but I promise you, keke at Siam is even prettier. She's there for this week and next. Have a visit and correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Doormatt

Fatdude not "catches" f***ing autocorrect.