Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW emails all deleted  (Read 688 times)

Offline Ilikemuff

Noticed that all the emails I sent are showing as deleted.
Not by the SP but seems to be the system.
Just the past couple of days.
Anyone else seeing this?

Offline GingerNuts

If I remember correctly this can happen when the AW filters detect a problem with the content of messages you've sent. You're added to a blacklist and all your e-mails are automatically deleted as soon as they're sent. You have to contact AW to get yourself removed from the blacklist.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
If I remember correctly this can happen when the AW filters detect a problem with the content of messages you've sent. You're added to a blacklist and all your e-mails are automatically deleted as soon as they're sent. You have to contact AW to get yourself removed from the blacklist.

Yes any links to websites, or words breaking terms and conditions can do this.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
All mine are still there going back to 2011.

Offline Punterperson1971

Mine are ok go back good few years

Offline Ilikemuff

Thanks for this.
Can't think why, never spammed or sent anything inappropriate

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Thanks for this.
Can't think why, never spammed or sent anything inappropriate

Not mentioned Skype, WhatsApp, Only Fans other ways to webcam, sell photos, any other website? Can be quite innocent.

The guy I know this happened to simply sent a link to an clothing website showing a style he liked. I suspect the site may have been selling kink or fetish items, or just something AW sell.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:15:13 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Straightsix

I had this a year ago except mine had totally gone.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish