Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not sure if I can leave a review?  (Read 410 times)

OneOfaKind

Site rules state:

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

In my case she agreed a date via email and asked for a booking request which I did then I didn't hear from her again, left it a week and she still didn't reply so cancelled, meeting for next week, she has also not logged into AW since then which was 8 days ago now. No phone number for her and she is very unreliable, has a couple of reviews on here and lots of comments about the same behaviour.

Presume as we agreed a date and she asked for a booking request it's ok to create a review in this case?

Offline Sparta Prada

If she agreed to see you on a given date and time whether verbally or in writing, that's an agreed booking IMO. I would do a negative review here to warn your fellow punters.

Offline buccdriver

If she agreed to see you on a given date and time whether verbally or in writing, that's an agreed booking IMO. I would do a negative review here to warn your fellow punters.

+1

OneOfaKind

Cheers will submit a review then.