Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea - Kingsbury - Vivastreet  (Read 1647 times)

Offline howyoudoin

Been a lurker and it's about time I gave back to all the much appreciated individuals who have helped along the way.... so thank you and apologies for any mistakes and lack of contribution....

External Link/Members Only

Girl: the one and only andrea...

When: few weeks ago

Length: 40 whoppers for 15 mins

Location: kingsbury.... couple minute walk from the station.... Palms were sweating

Comms: quick and easy and sends the menu if you want with a postcode and then the dream room number once there. Checked my shirt.... no mums spaghetti

Action: Entered and found her hiding behind the door, thought she was going to go boooo and scare me... but was greeted with a gorgeous smile, just the same as the pictures thankfully... and a hug and cheeky kiss...

Asked how long I wanted and stuck to my original 15mins, just to test and dip the waters for my first...

Started with nice a hug and kiss again once half naked, which turned to some nice light frenchies.... grabbed a hold of that bundaaaa and gave it a nice squeeze, nice size for her height too... just love the petite girls... complimented her saying I love her bunda, she looks at me confusingly, then I gave it a little slap and squeeze combo, followed by more kissing... directs me to the bed, seeing me both standing, she went for some wipes, gave me a little clean and away those magical lips and mouth go... positioned herself so I can grab more of that bum bum and finger her little cutie pie ...and grab more of that bunda, which gave her more smiles while sucking and slurping away.... knew this wasnt going to be lasting much longer and I could feeeeeeeel it coming.... I feel it coming!!!!!
The sucking and bobbing got vigorous and faster and then she knew it was comingggggg!!!!... said to cim was extra 10quid, which I didn't take her on.... but will surely most certainly will do next time.... oh yes they definitely will be a next time!!!!
Cleaned me up and offered me the shower where I quickly washed up had a brief chat and quick kiss and grope on my way out. Smiling and grinning away I finally had my first ever punt of many more I hope.....

So overwhelmed and excited i actually left leaving my jacket there  :dash:  :wacko: quickly ran back in and knocked up, forgetting to even call and say I would be coming back, she opened the door and was probably thinking I was coming back for round 2.... now thinking about it, I guess it was a sign I should have... dohhhhh... had a laugh saying how mesmerized she got me I even left my jacket there hahahaha....

Hope this is done correctly and appreciate and advice and help on mistakes for future reviews.

Would most certainly no doubt recommend as many would to and can't wait to revisit with a longer session no doubt.

Happy humping.

Offline punjabipunter

She is really good. Seen her a few times now. Didn't know she charges extra for CIM. Maybe she does for the 15min service. In the past, it was included in the 30min service.

Offline LLPunting

thanks for review  :drinks:

Screenshot and capture number for VS ads as they quickly get deleted or recycled

+447459169249  /  07459169249

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Saw Andrea this evening, i can confirm cim was included in a 15mins booking

Offline blackx6phantom6

The last time I saw her was for 15min and £40 cim included

Offline blackx6phantom6

The last time I saw her was for 15min and £40 cim included. I miss that ass