Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I think the first two look legit to me.  The third one is too new to be sure.  I am certainly tempted by classy dreams (although her stated prices are really high - but if she has bid on an RB then I guess she is happy with what you proposed as a fee).

Good luck if you go with one of them!

Online finn5555

I think the first two look legit to me.  The third one is too new to be sure.  I am certainly tempted by classy dreams (although her stated prices are really high - but if she has bid on an RB then I guess she is happy with what you proposed as a fee).

Good luck if you go with one of them!

The 3rd one gave me her no and I've found her pics elsewhere so looks legit  :hi:
Classy dreams looks good and is my first choice, we shall see

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen this profile (last week) and been wondering, let us know how you get on with any of these please?

Offline OutForJustice80

The second one, Lara, looks most interesting to me although she says she can be capable of a PSE but her likes list is anything but. The only off-putting thing about Classy Dream is the fact she only has two free pics and £6 for 24/h PG. Doesn't make me imagine a woman with reasonable expectations about money. The two photos on Lydia's profile look like different women to me. No one else?

Online finn5555

The second one, Lara, looks most interesting to me although she says she can be capable of a PSE but her likes list is anything but. The only off-putting thing about Classy Dream is the fact she only has two free pics and £6 for 24/h PG. Doesn't make me imagine a woman with reasonable expectations about money. The two photos on Lydia's profile look like different women to me. No one else?

Classy Dream has sent me a couple of face pics one professional one normal and she looks hot. Just not sure if she will deliver  :unknown:

Lydia was dyed blonde and her current look is the red haired one.

Offline Londonpunter30

Classy dreams used to have a diff profile name.  She was reviewed here before and got a positive.  Can't for the life of me remember what the profile name was.

If you get a RB of genaxxx who is about 50 years old tell her to fuck off. There are far too many serial bidders who never read the RB.  Trying to educate some of them

Online finn5555

The serial bidders are fucking annoying but I just delete them.
This one is offering some fun and games now ...... ticking a few boxes  :hi:

Offline mr420

The serial bidders are fucking annoying but I just delete them.
This one is offering some fun and games now ...... ticking a few boxes  :hi:

160 big ones for an hr incall n no phone number on profile  :D she serious about this or what lol looks like she enjoys fucking you on camera more than in real life . .

If she's got a dusty phone . . why not just lower your prices instead of using reverse bookings . . weird!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:07:20 am by mr420 »

Offline OutForJustice80

160 big ones for an hr incall n no phone number on profile  :D she serious about this or what lol looks like she enjoys fucking you on camera more than in real life . .

If she's got a dusty phone . . why not just lower your prices instead of using reverse bookings . . weird!
What I like about her is that it costs more (£162) to spend an hour watching her suck a dildo on a cam than it does to visit her and put your cock in her mouth!
I've never used the reverse booking service and I don't have any intention of starting given some of  the dreck it seems chuck up.

Offline mymikemy

Classy dreams has been in touch with me too.

Has nobody had any experience? A bit pricey and a bit worried about who might turn up lol.

Offline mymikemy

Nobody seen her? How much is she offering on rb?

NickFury

Hmm classy dreams have changed her profile pic and she does look enticing. Has a couple of aw feedback from reliable members ( I think) so one for the HL to see if rate reduces ...

Offline shooter

Classy Dreams has bid on mine too -wonder if anyone has seen her?

Offline Fact

Author Sash reported on Classy dreams - a few others then commented on her.

Offline shagbambi

Avoid Classy Dreams.  She used to have another profile on AW and was called VIPEmily. 

She never pitched for an outcall depite confirming with me.  Below is the link to my negative review,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44721.0

She did this to numerous others.

Offline Londonpunter30

Avoid Classy Dreams.  She used to have another profile on AW and was called VIPEmily. 

She never pitched for an outcall depite confirming with me.  Below is the link to my negative review,

Yes that was her old profile.  She's another one who charges too much then drops to £500 for sn overnight.

I thought she had a few positives on here from people who finally saw her

Offline shagbambi

She had a great review from Sasha who was a very reliable punter with great taste.  Even he admitted she was fantastic if she actually pitched.

FredW

I've had this one bid on a RB of mine . . . . in the Midlands!

External Link/Members Only

I don't know where to start with this one, but 0 feedback is no surprise.

Epic-curian

I can also add to the avoid of her. Late, moody, worst boob job I have ever seen (literally), didn't seem quite with it (not a morning booking), covered in tattoos that you would associate with someone who pairs a tracksuit with a Burberry cap for a day at the football, I could go on but I'd wager even that is to some peoples taste. There is so much better in Hammersmith for a lot less.

michaelvolland

mmmmmmmmmm - I am thinking of booking her next week - she replied to a RB, hour and a half for 150

Interesting person - but looking for sex more than a seminar . . . .

michaelvolland

Lara had just replied to a RB - 150 for 90 mins. She sounds interesting - but what about the sex?