Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Claudia  (Read 2870 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a retrospective review of Claudia on her last day before she returned to Poland in late May. During the the booking she did say that she would be returning very soon. Alas, she has since reappeared on my HL, although in another part of the UK.

COMMS : correspondence via phone, txt and email was excellent. Claudia had a nice phone manner, always sounding laid-back but  lively. When I met her in the flesh, however, she appeared to have a mild stammer but still spoke very good English. One (or more) of her friends must've been posing as Claudia over the phone.

SERVICES: Oral with, foot worship, reverse oral and sex in doggy & mish

LOCATION :She had left the address in Shoreditch to spent her last couple of days in London, working from a service apartment in a modern new-build complex in Stratford. It was on a quiet residential side street, with discreet buzzer-operated entrance/exit. The entrance hall was also discreet, with the apartments only accessible via flights of stairs. The room Claudia showed me into was is in pristine condition; so too was the bathroom which was also replete with toiletries, toilet roll and fresh towels. I heard a few other girls in the next room.

PHYSICAL : Wearing minimal makeup, I found her to be prettier in the flesh than in her touched up photos. Looks at least 5 years older than stated age. Slightly taller than her stated 174cm (5'8") I would put her 5'10" . Busty and curvy 10-12 with one medium-sized tatoo on her shoulder blade. She greeted me in requested summer dress and flip flops and wore her long (bottled) red hair down.

PERSONALITY : Claudia is humble and charming;  happy to conversate on a variety of subjects. Has a brilliant attitude to the job.

I'll keep this brief as my experience pretty much mirrored those of Malvolio https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56415.msg729914;topicseen#msg729914
and 2old4thisshit    https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56164.msg726958;topicseen#msg726958
(all apart from the OWO and DFK, which I didn't subscribe to)

I was offered a shower which I politely declined. I was also offered  some water which I accepted but, strangely, never arrived.

Claudia's one of those entertaining SP's that like to give GFE with a PSE twist. She's very responsive and gets moist and erect (nipples, of course!) by no means over theatrical with her groans and  definitely no clock watcher.

Enjoyed lovely Post-coital chit chat whilst still between Claudia's thighs with her continuing to caress and stroke. Only when the 'time' knock on the door came from one of her friends/colleagues (or other) was it time for us to detangle.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:02:56 pm by HorizontalFoxtrotLover »

scorpion61

I've been in touch with Claudia and she hopes to be back in London soon. Couldn't find a flat this week so went to Scotland.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Oh, OK. Well I for one certainly look forward to her return.

scorpion61

She is back in London today. Seeing her tonight . First time for more than 2 years. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Sartorial

Saw her today absolute rubbish service waste of money

scorpion61

Extraordinary but not surprising that two people can have such conflicting experiences with the same WG. Had a great time this evening with Claudia. Review to follow. Look forward to comparing with yours .

scorpion61

Looking forward to comparing with your experience

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60836.0

password02

How about writing a review? This is a forum for sharing or is the line '' Saw her today absolute rubbish service waste of money'' the best you can do?

As the previous poster said it would be good to see the good and the bad

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

How about writing a review? This is a forum for sharing or is the line '' Saw her today absolute rubbish service waste of money'' the best you can do?

As the previous poster said it would be good to see the good and the bad
+1