Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms  (Read 2230 times)

Online Samsavage

Hi. I’m hoping to have my first punt soon. I have a question. Do you think it’s safe to leave a condom at a girls place after sex? Could she use it to get pregnant? Does anyone take their condom back with them?

Offline Dipper

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 10:47:47 pm by Dipper »

Offline shylad57

Sam, there may well be risks partaking in this game.
You have successfully raised none of them.....  :lol:

Offline Stongwee53

I think a girl using a condom to get herself pregnant is the least of your worries lets be honest

Offline gbyld87

I've been told quite a few customers insist on taking with spunk with them when they leave, so you wouldn't be the first to consider it.

Online webpunter

There's me initially thinking April Fools, but it would appear not  :rolleyes:

Offline GoldTop

Hi. I’m hoping to have my first punt soon. I have a question. Do you think it’s safe to leave a condom at a girls place after sex? Could she use it to get pregnant? Does anyone take their condom back with them?

Did it bother you after the 4 hand jobs or did you take the tissue home?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Could she use it to get pregnant? Does anyone take their condom back with them?
I think there was some suggestion that was what happened with Boris Becker. 

I think technically possible BUT the risk to you is only if she could find out your real ID for a paternity case.

Offline RandomGuy99

Just take one of these with you and set fire to the condom immediately after filling it

Note: it might cause a smoke alarm to go off and stink the SP's place out with the smell of burning rubber

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:06:34 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline HILTS37

You could take your own....
You know...no deposit, no returns..
Old school 🤣🤣

Online badsin

Take em home with you.....

Sure there were stories year's ago about some crackpot in Manchester pinching the used condom's from the bin's of Sandy's superstars.....weird  :scare:

Offline Cryton123

This post reminds me of a regular I used to see about 5-6 years ago. She had a cuckold who used to spend loads on her and paid her to humiliate him. Once after a booking she asked if she could keep my spunk filled condom as she had a use for it?! Intrigued, I agreed as long as she told me what for. So she took me into the kitchen where there was a mini table top fridge with about 6 used (filled!) condoms that she was keeping for him. Apparently she used to empty the condoms into his mouth and make him swallow the loads, as a humiliation  :vomit:

It’s that moment I realised there are some proper wrong ‘uns out there!  :lol:

Online webpunter

Did it bother you after the 4 hand jobs or did you take the tissue home?

:lol:
I'm thinking that in addition to taking the tissue home he took a plastic bag & asked the massage burd to put the paper towelling in this
Just in case a stray cumshot or DNA in sweat
The amount of baby batter in the bin of your average chinese R&T would test even the most accomplished CSI team

The OP need not worry, in a few months it'll be his three year anniversary since last reporting being tugged off
"hoping to have my first punt soon", dream on  :rolleyes:

Anyways as UKP is all about helping here's a tip for the OP
In the case of FS @ the R&T the generally accepted MO is to leave the nodder on your knob, getting dressed depart & remove at a later stage
Tho i suggest not removing in a public place as this may take some explaining to the rozzers
Last but not least, good luck  :hi:

Online webpunter

This post reminds me of a regular I used to see about 5-6 years ago. She had a cuckold who used to spend loads on her and paid her to humiliate him. Once after a booking she asked if she could keep my spunk filled condom as she had a use for it?! Intrigued, I agreed as long as she told me what for. So she took me into the kitchen where there was a mini table top fridge with about 6 used (filled!) condoms that she was keeping for him. Apparently she used to empty the condoms into his mouth and make him swallow the loads, as a humiliation  :vomit:

Not much ! :lol: :scare:

I must ask, did you add to her 'harry fridge' collection ?

Offline RandomGuy99

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Over the last 9 or so years. I have had a few guys ask to take their dirty condoms away with them obviously I let them but have a good laugh at them too. I usually explain to them why they are an idiot but give them a bag anyway. Some tell me they don't want leave there DNA but I have to explain there finger prints are all over the place anyway. It makes no sense.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider

This is unfortunately also a thing!!

Offline mandy18

I think there was some suggestion that was what happened with Boris Becker. 

Boris`s bird was a blowy, so perhaps no Cim then  :lol:

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
I never really believed Boris becker thing. They probably just had sex didn't they. Seems more plausible

Offline Jasonk71

I thought your first punt took place in Sept 2018

Offline GoldTop

Always amuses me when members roll in with a (often inane) question, then drop off the face of the earth without so much as a thank you

Offline Colston36

Do they still have sex education at schools?

Online hunkybc

Online Samsavage

Hi. Thank you for all the replies, even those taking the piss. I do suffer from anxiety and sometimes my paranoia gets the better of me.

Offline Snagbadjer

They're welcome to mine. But good luck tracking me down for the child maintenance payments.

Offline gbyld87

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
It would be sort of understandable if you were a very high profile rich or famous person. But the guys that want to take the dirty condoms never are, its like "mate, you are the last person in the world who's sperms I would want to steal"

I have also had guys tell me they are gonna flush it down the toilet....you can take it home in a bag and block your own toilet!!

Even had a guy demand that I rinse it out under the tap. I told him he could do it but I would have watch incase he tried flushing it. Then shouted very loudly (was in a brothel) IM NOT GOING TO STEAL YOUR SPERM.  Just to add to the humiliation.

Online webpunter

It would be sort of understandable if you were a very high profile rich or famous person. But the guys that want to take the dirty condoms never are, its like "mate, you are the last person in the world who's sperms I would want to steal"

I have also had guys tell me they are gonna flush it down the toilet....you can take it home in a bag and block your own toilet!!

Even had a guy demand that I rinse it out under the tap. I told him he could do it but I would have watch incase he tried flushing it. Then shouted very loudly (was in a brothel) IM NOT GOING TO STEAL YOUR SPERM.  Just to add to the humiliation.

Quality  :hi:

You can imagine em turning up at some sperm bank, proppa wankers
They get the look & message is which is, dont even bother coming in
Better that their genes dont carry forward

Offline Cryton123

Not much ! :lol: :scare:

I must ask, did you add to her 'harry fridge' collection ?

Indeed I did  :cool: :D

Purely donating though, I wasn’t tempted to take any away  :lol: honestly, seeing all those spunky condoms turned my stomach  :vomit:

Offline ZeroCount

Then shouted very loudly (was in a brothel) IM NOT GOING TO STEAL YOUR SPERM.  Just to add to the humiliation.

Wow, some guys would pay extra for that kind of service!

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
I think he told me he liked the blow job and sex but didn't think I was funny...I personally thought it was hilarious!! Strange I dont do domination as service but can be a nasty when they don't want it.  He started it anyway by rudely demanding I wash out the condom!!

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Hi. Thank you for all the replies, even those taking the piss. I do suffer from anxiety and sometimes my paranoia gets the better of me.

Bless you....I think everyone took the piss. I don't think your cut out for all this. Brought back some fun memories for me though

Offline GoldTop

Anyway, have you booked in anywhere?

Offline Dodgelad

Just take one of these with you and set fire to the condom immediately after filling it

Note: it might cause a smoke alarm to go off and stink the SP's place out with the smell of burning rubber

Hidden Image/Members Only

Immediately after? Surely you have to take it off before burning it?  :lol:

Offline Biff6

Are you sure it isn't you and you were just trying to see what reaction you got? Maybe hoping for an endorsement?

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Immediately after? Surely you have to take it off before burning it?  :lol:

Some guys would pay extra for that!

Offline Cryton123

Are you sure it isn't you and you were just trying to see what reaction you got? Maybe hoping for an endorsement?

I can assure you it wasn’t me drinking random blokes spunk from used condoms!  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Captainhowdy666

She could keep the 50 condoms she’s had inside her this week and make a mixed superspunk Frankenstein baby   

Offline Colston36

Do men really think their sperm has value or interest to anyone sane? Laura's posts are both revealing and droll. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:20:39 am by Colston36 »

Offline Dodgelad

Some guys would pay extra for that!

Said in jest but I bet there are a few out there who would  :)