Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUR views on service and AdultWork profiles  (Read 3189 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

On AW you verify yourself if you want to be taken seriously. On here therefore prossies post under their AW name. Stinks of Troll until the OP corrects this. Otherwise  perhaps a ban as blatantly ignoring site rules? :hi:

Offline Bikerboy

Sounds like your ukp user name is a misnomer then?

Let's face it, there is value in this thread.

Enforcing a rule may be fun but it could also shoot you in the foot.  :manhater:

Offline RedKettle

As mentioned in another thread - many of us prefer you not to mention the boyfriend.

TheLocalGirl

As mentioned in another thread - many of us prefer you not to mention the boyfriend.

Have you possibly worked out who I am?

Also to the people who think I'm touting. I'm not if I was I would be much more obvious with it and blunt. That and I would already have left my name and link somewhere on the posts. I bet Einstein and Sherlock are shitting themselves with you lot on the job. If your brains were dynamite you lot wouldn't have enough to blow yourselves up with  ;)

Offline HappyandLucky

Who knows who the fuck u are, but u seem to be trolling for a ban dishing out your views on a punters site but that decision is with Admin.  Remember OP you posted for advice and now seem to be throwing minor shit and trolling.  School is out after all :hi:

Offline house music dave

Have you possibly worked out who I am?

Also to the people who think I'm touting. I'm not if I was I would be much more obvious with it and blunt. That and I would already have left my name and link somewhere on the posts. I bet Einstein and Sherlock are shitting themselves with you lot on the job. If your brains were dynamite you lot wouldn't have enough to blow yourselves up with  ;)

Ever thought about the disciplines of marketing, advertising and public relations and how they use communications, relationships and desire to tout their wares? If every advert explicitly  said "buy me i'm the best" we'd all get turned off pretty quickly. Just because you weren't openly selling doesn't mean you weren't touting.

Why can't you think before throwing personal insults at the men who pay your wages?

I know you've been banned, but you need to switch on rather then use ego and false perception to boost your value.

Simple really.

HMD     

Offline Happylad

I`ve been laughing my head off all the way through this thread.  You`ve all been having your legs well and truly pulled, and most of you have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Half term with a vengeance, and I prophesy an A* in his/her O level results

Offline Boundless

"Fuck off you trolling twat"
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one socks
 :D

Quesadilla

Almost a shame she was banned without identifying herself - one for the blacklist for sure.

Offline socks

"Fuck off you trolling twat"
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one socks
 :D
I sometimes think it's a duty to provide the voice of balance and reason :cool:

Offline HappyandLucky

Almost a shame she was banned without identifying herself - one for the blacklist for sure.
We will never know but I bet he is back to his half term homework as I write  :lol: :lol:

was fun dont you think to see how long it would go on for and for the guessing (what is going on here}
signs.
question could of been how do you like your chocolate bars ,? white brown,dark,rippled,and so on.!