Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews and not leaving a trace  (Read 2613 times)

Jimmybob

I'm probably on dodgy ground here and will get a pile of shit poured on me from the usual suspects but I did look around and couldn't see the etiquette.

So, there is no way I am signing up to aw and giving my credit card. I am not going to be doing that feedback stuff either.

So I am only going for chicks who have a number and don't insist on aw feedback.

My question is: after I have see them, how do I leave a review on here without them knowing its me?

Offline threechilliman

Various methods. Altering details, leaving a time gap and so on. Probably need something on PuntingWiki for this.

tcm

Offline johnny34

Simply use a different name when making the booking & leave a couple of days before you post a review here.

password02

Simply use a different name when making the booking & leave a couple of days before you post a review here.

leave at least a week to 10 days before doing the FB or review and also change the date and time if possible on the field report.

have different names on both UKP and AW

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

How are they going to know its you unless you tell them what your doing or give them ideas about posting a review on here???

Offline smiths

I'm probably on dodgy ground here and will get a pile of shit poured on me from the usual suspects but I did look around and couldn't see the etiquette.

So, there is no way I am signing up to aw and giving my credit card. I am not going to be doing that feedback stuff either.

So I am only going for chicks who have a number and don't insist on aw feedback.

My question is: after I have see them, how do I leave a review on here without them knowing its me?

As others have posted leave a gap and don't give exact dates and times you saw the WGs. Also don't mention something only she would know from speaking to you.

However, its still not certain a WG wont work out who you are but as long as you haven't given her your real details and use a punting phone/sim easily changed if needbe all a WG will have at most is that number and your description.

Jimmybob

Offline cueball

So, there is no way I am signing up to aw and giving my credit card.

It's free bud, no need for credit card, punting email address, punting phone number and away you go. As already said, different nics on ukp and aw, leave a decent gap between punt and ukp review

Offline SamLP

I would say have a look at Smiths reviews. Short, succinct and to the point. Don't reveal what she was wearing and what was said between you as they can be giveaways. Cover the main points re her service. Use a punting phone, and a fake name/story different to the one you use here and AW, avoid AW if possible and write a review after several days or a week.

Offline RedKettle

I sometimes alter a detail - so refer to it being an evening punt when it was actually afternoon for example.  Just something to throw them off the scent.

Offline SamLP

I sometimes alter a detail - so refer to it being an evening punt when it was actually afternoon for example.  Just something to throw them off the scent.

I just usually say I saw her recently. No need to mention which day and whether it was a morning, afternoon or evening punt.

Offline cueball

Ssshhhh, them bloody devious prossies will be reading all our cunning tricks

Offline Denholm

Interesting thread as I have to admit that I use the same name on AW as on here. Don't really mind if any WGs read my reviews, I feel like they're fair. I guess if one took exception she could slag me off via those secret notes but I could just make a new profile if I suddenly stop getting any response to my e-mails and have a nice little bunch of regulars to tide me over in the meantime.
Are there any other risks to this I haven't considered?

Offline tesla

I am pretty sure that starting a new profile will flag up an alias on AW, which will not be visible to you

Offline Boundless

Agree with all above.

Leave a good week or two before reviewing. Don't give too many personal details in review if possible, of course if you've asked her to dress up as a lollipop lady or something very specific, then that's probably going to identify you.

Just a question, if you haven't got an AW profile and you leave a negative on UKP, there's nothing a WG can do except try and rant back at you on here - best of luck with that!  :D

BTW I've never given any details to AW except a throwaway e-mail address, certainly never used a credit card. To get credits for PG's and RO"s I use a Ukash voucher bought from any corner shop for cash.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:23:48 am by Boundless »

Offline Happylad

I am pretty sure that starting a new profile will flag up an alias on AW, which will not be visible to you

Yes, it will indeed, and it will appear on every mention of your nickname.  However, if you completely remove your existing Profile it will lapse after one month, and the new name will then no longer show the alias.

Siadwel

I use a punting phone and I never use the AW booking system. I used to when I first got into AW, and I've got three (count them, three) positive feedbacks. To my mind, positive feedback from a prossie means 'Paid promptly, didn't smell, didn't get violent, shot his wad and fucked off again'.

Any girls who 'Don't see members with 0 feedback' or 'Only see members with 37,000 positive feedback'  don't get my money, end of.

Oh, yeah, and I use a different name on there.

Offline Malvolio

Wait a few days, then leave the review.  However, this is only an issue if you intend to see her again.

Offline smiths

I use a punting phone and I never use the AW booking system. I used to when I first got into AW, and I've got three (count them, three) positive feedbacks. To my mind, positive feedback from a prossie means 'Paid promptly, didn't smell, didn't get violent, shot his wad and fucked off again'.

Any girls who 'Don't see members with 0 feedback' or 'Only see members with 37,000 positive feedback'  don't get my money, end of.

Oh, yeah, and I use a different name on there.

Same here, WGs who are the service sellers don't dictate to me, I punt too suit ME not them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't turn up outside her flat in a red cab. Park far away if travelling in your own vehicle.

willbred

It's free bud, no need for credit card, punting email address, punting phone number and away you go. As already said, different nics on ukp and aw, leave a decent gap between punt and ukp review

Absolutely - only time I ever used a CC (prepaid) on AW was to look at a PG, before I got bored with that idea

Jimmybob

Great advice, especially;

BTW I've never given any details to AW except a throwaway e-mail address, certainly never used a credit card. To get credits for PG's and RO"s I use a Ukash voucher bought from any corner shop for cash.

Don't turn up outside her flat in a red cab. Park far away if travelling in your own vehicle.

I didnt know how to quote that directly, but thanks.

Not sure why a red cab would be a bad thing??  I wouldnt usually roll up in a taxi tbh, tube or park away from the scene.

Thanks again.

Offline Marmalade

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure why a red cab would be a bad thing??  I wouldnt usually roll up in a taxi tbh, tube or park away from the scene.
I'm sure he won't mind me posting a picture of him with his cab from his "younger" days  ;) (but I've edited to one he posted on the forum anyway)
This is my taxi ------------
Hidden Image/Members Only
Some of his reviews are a little "pointed" especially for prossies that don't pay tax, claim benefits, and are insecure about the quality of their service.  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:50:27 pm by Marmalade »

Offline NightKid

Don't turn up outside her flat in a red cab.

Best. advice. ever.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Sensible questions, and all well answered. I'd add that, depending on your required security/privacy level, remember that people can read all your posts on the man boards and also the non-punting threads if they join up. Imagine you were a detective or just look at it from the other side: out of the people who have met you who one day might have something or some reason against you, even just your punting habits, how hard would it be for them to identify you with a reasonable level of certainly, or have their suspicions confirmed to a sufficient degree to make them dig deeper just by adding up the details in all your posts?

As for registering on AW, there is no need to if you live in an area with plenty of pickings. It has certain advantages if you do, not least hotlists and the ability to add your own notes (such as UKP links to reviews) attached to their profiles. You do not need to give them a credit card or money -- most of the services are free (they rake it in from prossies). You pay to make reverse booking bids, look at private galleries, or have free email alerts (if you subscribe to email alerts) sent fully formatted, or to have alerts sent to your mobile phone. I don't personally have a problem using a credit card on the site for the occasional 50p here and there and have done so for many years. The risk in my opinion is fairly small. especially as you have credit card security against fraud if it is a private card and your bills are private. But if you are worried, don't.

As an example to other new punters, it's great to see you are taking your time and assessing everything carefully while still "getting on with it"!

Jimmybob

Sensible questions, and all well answered. I'd add that, depending on your required security/privacy level, remember that people can read all your posts on the man boards and also the non-punting threads if they join up. Imagine you were a detective or just look at it from the other side: out of the people who have met you who one day might have something or some reason against you, even just your punting habits, how hard would it be for them to identify you with a reasonable level of certainly, or have their suspicions confirmed to a sufficient degree to make them dig deeper just by adding up the details in all your posts?

As for registering on AW, there is no need to if you live in an area with plenty of pickings. It has certain advantages if you do, not least hotlists and the ability to add your own notes (such as UKP links to reviews) attached to their profiles. You do not need to give them a credit card or money -- most of the services are free (they rake it in from prossies). You pay to make reverse booking bids, look at private galleries, or have free email alerts (if you subscribe to email alerts) sent fully formatted, or to have alerts sent to your mobile phone. I don't personally have a problem using a credit card on the site for the occasional 50p here and there and have done so for many years. The risk in my opinion is fairly small. especially as you have credit card security against fraud if it is a private card and your bills are private. But if you are worried, don't.

As an example to other new punters, it's great to see you are taking your time and assessing everything carefully while still "getting on with it"!

Great advice, thanks   :drinks:

Offline Daffodil

Leaving time between punt and review is good advice for the question asked, but it's also a good rule of thumb in general. Waiting at least a few days allows you to (re)gain some perspective.

If you've had a good punt and write about it immediately you'll tend to produce a work of fluffy shite. Also something that really pissed you off on the day may not seem as big a deal when you've calmed down a bit.

Equally, when reading reviews, I'm always a little wary of same day feedback.