Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton red light  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Bigb990

So I when down there last nite and there really wasn’t any girls around saw 3 maybe, is it just dead nowadays or is there better times to go? I was there about 10ish , one her called lucie I think I got and the bj was not the greatest like fuck sake, lol but anyways just wanted to see if anyone else has this experience or is it just me?

Offline DrConners

Try

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270928.msg2776769#msg2776769

Coincidently that thread was started by the OP again:dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270928.0

Sorry Bigb, I know it goes on but you are in the minority here (or others are silent lurkers about the matter of street hookers) - Mainly because the majority of us don't want to meet street skanks dosed up with christ-knows-what & potentially catch christ-knows-whatever.

Yes I know punting is not for the squeemish - But it's not illegal.

Soliciting for sex in a public area is - So for me disease risk & Police cautions are not an option.

Your dick though  :sarcastic:  :hi:

Offline Bigb990

😂 that’s fair and yeah I know I am In the few that dose do it, but I sometimes I have limited time to book a punt with a aw girl, but will be later this month pay day lol, as I said in previous threads that I am coming home form work and want a bit of stuff and it’s easily to go there and pick up lol but yeah I get what you are saying

Offline Dam688

Well that’s a shock where did you go I’ve always gone to London to find them but I would try down there If that was the case