Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zarina2016  (Read 2048 times)

10 review(s) for Zarina xxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jack0

External Link/Members Only
 Thurs Evening - £70phhr, good comms, face and stomach a little bigger than photos, tits not as big as made out in photos barely a handful but firm, confirmed DFK and OWO on phone - not to be when got there, plenty of cheap parking around, not far from Bham city centre, nice apartment block but flat was a bit small, towels smelled stale so was reluctant to use.

Mish, cowgirl and doggy was ok tattoo on lower back when doing doggy, downhill from when the DFK was almost non existent and OWO was off the menu, asked for anal and told no(expected).

all in all a total fucking waste of hard earned £70 - next time i must try harder to find the right ones, she was the only one to txt back from 4 or 5 i tried, I should stop doing last minute urges as it usually ends up being a total waste of time and money

Ming

Disappointed to hear that, she was on my possible list.

Sorry to hear you had a bad one, thanks for the warning.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Looks like her standards are slipping, seen her three or four times and had a good time but will think twice before rebooking now.

Thanks for the review matey

Offline jack0

may be it was me? who knows good reviews on here which is why i went but i have to say how it went for me

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that, thanks for the review jack0  :hi:

Dusktildawn

Out of my hot list now despite some good comms arranging a meet

pete73

It doesn't state on on her enjoy list about Anal so it could be u mate barking up the wrong tree

Offline jack0

Bollocks, read the review it says (expected), because I did not get what was promised on the phone call in other areas which are clearly stated in profile.

James999

She's a member here now, and whinging about the negative review  :music:

Her profile says she's from Kazakstan, nationality listed as British  :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:27:19 pm by James999 »

vw

It doesn't state on on her enjoy list about Anal so it could be u mate barking up the wrong tree

Clearly reading is a problem in Kazakhstan  are you hers and Borat's brother ?

Bet you were the one that pointer her here !

Family Album for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Borats siste was better looking and had a better reputation, didn't she win an award for being number three prostitute in Kazakstan?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brumish

She has been here for a very long time so probably got naturalised etc. I saw her good few years ago. Probably 5-6 yrs ago when she was part of that deluded chick Diana's group. They started off in china town. East side etc then moved to Sherborne st.
She was pleasant enough at the time but as you can imagine spreading it out has probably taken it's toll.

James999

Well she's logged on again here today, so obviously reading this thread, odd that she joined but doesn't bother to talk on her own thread  :unknown:

Dodo

Well she's logged on again here today, so obviously reading this thread, odd that she joined but doesn't bother to talk on her own thread  :unknown:
What the fuck is it about you and prossies..... We have no idea if you have ever met one (no reviews) yet any opportunity to give them a hard time or a slagging you jump at with both feet. It's like an obsession, have you had a bad experience with one that you would like share with us and see if we can give you some therapy.
Having a go at the occassional one is fine but doing it at every opportunity only serves to diminish the strength of your comments.....it's like crying fire, fire, fire, after a while it's gets ignored.
And no, I am not defending prossies or acting as a White Knight.

James999

Well she's logged on again but still not bothered to post on her own thread, very odd  :unknown: