Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren Cornwall  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Jamandcream

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Any one had the pleasure of her yet, looks hot .
Have emailed but she does not reply.
I think I may have seen her last summer in Newquay with a different profile but can be sure hope it because that girl was very hot.

Offline Jamandcream

Have sorted a booking with her now and yes she was working in Newquay just up the  road from the well reviewed Emily.
When I met her last year she was super hot really good looking and natural and was a great fuck.
Can't wait to doggy style her again .
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 10:02:34 pm by Jamandcream »

Offline farmerboy70

Well please let us know how you get on

Offline Jackdaniels87

Second that Lauren looks great waiting on how jams reviews her but hopefully it’s positive since Cornwall is very quiet and lacking quality at the moment

Offline benwh

Looking forward to reading this review, I’m new to the area so been looking for some decent punts, I’ve been tempted to give Emily in newquay a try she looks my type and so does Lauren

Offline Priapus4u

Her AW profile is a bit spartan photo wise!.

Offline benwh

Has anyone managed to see her yet? She’s had some recent feedback on adult work, anyone on here?

Offline Gribben

Hi , I have been lucky to have a couple of incall meets with Lauren, I have posted a short review, I can confirm that it’s the same Lauren in Newquay who previously had a AW account, a real gem, check her out.

Offline Loganwolf

Hi all, i have seen lauren simply amazing! Body to die for and skills in the bed! Booked again this week!

Offline benwh

Hi , I have been lucky to have a couple of incall meets with Lauren, I have posted a short review, I can confirm that it’s the same Lauren in Newquay who previously had a AW account, a real gem, check her out.

Does anyone know her old account? Is there any old reviews on here?