Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Kymm, Birmingham  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Dixson

Does anybody else remember Exotic Kymm (I think that's how she spelt it) - fantastic mature very petite lady of mixed Thai / Brazilian race, used to work out of a flat near the NIA?

I don't even remember how I first found her - p-net I think - but I became a regular of hers and saw her many, many times (including a couple of threesomes). Sadly I lost contact a few years ago.

I don't suppose she still works does she? I'd appreciate contact details if she does.

Offline christopzz

she retired sometime ago  no longer at the flat by Sea life
she is mostly in Belgium now doing some kind of promo work
she was a fantastic fu@k the more you saw her the dirtier she got
Suki her old flatmate is still at Blue Ice as far as I know

Offline Juankerr

Yes I remember her, she was one that I never got around to meeting.

She had her own website at the time as I recall.

Offline hamchang

I remember her too. Blimey you must be talking about 2003-2005? She was about 30-35 then anyway despite her pretending she was younger.

Offline Dixson

Yep that's the one - she had the body of a teenager! And she could do things with her pussy that I didn't know were possible - talk about muscle control! Much better in real life than her photos ever suggested too.

Suki was the name of the Japanese friend of hers, that's right. I helped 'break her in' as it were - I think I was her first professional customer. Might track her down for old-times' sake  :D

Offline Juankerr

Suki was the name of the Japanese friend of hers, that's right. I helped 'break her in' as it were - I think I was her first professional customer. Might track her down for old-times' sake  :D

As christopzz mentioned there is a Suki at Blue Ice, don't know if she is the one you met?

External Link/Members Only Take no notice of the age given on the website, she's been on the scene for years

Also works/worked at Manyana in Selly Oak External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Suki told me she's half Thai, half Japanese?

Offline Juankerr

Suki told me she's half Thai, half Japanese?

Well the listings on both the parlour websites have her nationality as Japanese on one, Thai on the other  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Well the listings on both the parlour websites have her nationality as Japanese on one, Thai on the other  :D

:D :lol: :D that's half and half then! :D :lol: :D

Offline hamchang

Also if she was the Suki who was whoring in 2003 then she was 10 at the time. Or else she is not really 23 or 25.

Offline Juankerr

Also if she was the Suki who was whoring in 2003 then she was 10 at the time. Or else she is not really 23 or 25.

Like I said on reply#5 she's been on the scene for years, Birmingham parlour websites have always been notorious for not updating information so take no notice of the ages given on them.