Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good punts near university of Birmingham  (Read 1828 times)

MontyPython9

Any ideas chaps? Looking for something ideally full service, but a massage or restricted services will do as long as they're a fit/average WG.
Students etc.?

Offline xMaDDD

There isn't much that is worthwhile over spending a few £ to get the train from the nearby station (Only takes a few mins & no parking worries) into the city center where there's a lot more good choice, as far as I know.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Brumish

Many years ago there was a place called firstt class on Bristol road between some eateries, opposite the Aldi car park. Think it was Aldi’s. It’s just further up, in Selly Oak. Was half decent back then.
There was also a place called Manyana, just on the left fork past the row of shops after the bridge. Think the first of the shops is big johns.

Westney

I was a student at the University during the eighties, halcyon days for a punt, inc. Penny's Tonal Therapy, First Class, Cuddles and Manyana, Sadly only Manyana has managed to stay the course, I wouldn't say that I was a regular there, but Kellie was the last punt I had there, good discreet entrance, a bit pricey if your a student, (don't think they do discounts!), but most of the women are English!

Offline Beamer

I was a student at the University during the eighties, halcyon days for a punt, inc. Penny's Tonal Therapy, First Class, Cuddles and Manyana, Sadly only Manyana has managed to stay the course, I wouldn't say that I was a regular there, but Kellie was the last punt I had there, good discreet entrance, a bit pricey if your a student, (don't think they do discounts!), but most of the women are English!

A few years ago I am sure it was at Penny's where I had a quick pump and dump, got home put the tv on and saw a police raid and illegals being brought out. Not sure what happened to them after that.

thailuver

first class up a driveway between shops opposite aldi is it still going

thailuver

further away but not too far was one on pershore road opposite magnet southerns nice and cheap too had indian girl there bout 19 years ago then met here again few years later in tower block in nechells she loved it in the ass

Westney

first class up a driveway between shops opposite aldi is it still going
No, it closed last year.

Westney

Online bonham

There used to be one opersit tonail therapy maybe where Aldi is now if enybody remembers it great girls there

mikexxlong

There used to be one opersit tonail therapy maybe where Aldi is now if enybody remembers it great girls there

ignore my/this post
I missed that it was already posted in the thread :blush:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:24:14 pm by mikexxlong »