Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Kittens Anna  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Willyed

Looking to book Anna from foxy kittens, I've used this agency befor with good results.
Has anyone had the pleasure of Anna ? External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Benjboy87

Have not used agency for a while. I use to use it when I had no cash as they take card payment. Seen a good couple of English girls though can't remember names. Had an immense time with 1nwho was 25 and was gorgeous. 1 of the best what's I had. Pulled out just in time to cum all over her and she loved it. Even put it back in after I had fun saying she wanted to cum again before leaving. Was a while ago though.

Offline Benjboy87

Offline Badvicar

So you came on her, produced a Johnny, hooded up and went back in. True story.

Offline Benjboy87

Was waiting for you to post your unwanted comments.

nervous colin

Have not used agency for a while. I use to use it when I had no cash as they take card payment. Seen a good couple of English girls though can't remember names. Had an immense time with 1nwho was 25 and was gorgeous. 1 of the best what's I had. Pulled out just in time to cum all over her and she loved it. Even put it back in after I had fun saying she wanted to cum again before leaving. Was a while ago though.

And then you woke up :dance:

Offline Badvicar

Was waiting for you to post your unwanted comments.

Of course unwanted, as it highlights again your proclivity. Having to back up your first post with a caveat shows your true colours.

Offline Badvicar

Pulled out just in time to cum all over her and she loved it. Even put it back in after I had fun saying she wanted to cum again before leaving. Was a while ago though.

Enlighten us all what actually happened then. You fucked her covered, whipped off Johnny, did your baby gravy, stuck on a new Johnny and ploughed the field some more? Bravo!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:45:04 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Willyed

No one had a go of Anna then ?
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Badvicar

BBENJOY obviouly enjoyed his visit.

Offline Benjboy87

That is exactly what happened. I had a great experience.