Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaLilyXXX - Peterborough - On tour  (Read 767 times)

Saphire16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£60 half hour - no owo just massage,fk and sex

Got to the apartment communication was great very freindly. I buzz in an Victoria is there with a towel wrapped around her (not my thing) greeted with a kiss she shows me the room her face is not bad. Bed with suitcases on floor she takes payment an goes into another room. Comes back undressed this is where the problem started she is quite big and lots of stretch marks. Ow was good an sex was very average i didnt even want to fuck her. she does try but looking at that big belly and all them stretch marks was just a huge put off, she has that sweaty body like big girls have an you feel so unclean as soon as you touch her. I would only recommend if your into big girls the pictures were very deceiving as they dont show much. An I had a feeling she was gonna be a minger.

To sum it up .. Go spend your money elsewhere.

victorialilyxxx

Hi hun and thanks for your 'kind' words! I never welcome customers just in a towel and my pictures aren't deceiving at all, you can easily see my size, belly and so on in the pictures on adultwork. Also in my description is stated SIZE 16 BBW not once but FEW TIMES, to avoid this sort of situations. There are people who find my size attractive and people who don't. Regarding being sweaty don't think is necessarily related to size but with the fact that there were 30 degrees, and believe it or not, sex is a physical effort!
I think the feedback on adultwork is a bit more relevant as absolutely nobody complained about similar things, or at all actually. It's just a matter of choosing someone with the body size you're into.

:wackogirl: