Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: novice  (Read 1017 times)

Online macdart

Hi all long time lurker first time poster. Not only first time poster but also punter. Although ive read lots of threads on here that are similar would really like some advice, so please go easy on me  :rolleyes:.
Been looking on some agency sites and have come across this beauty External Link/Members Only. Just wondered if she is the real deal or not and also what your views on spending £180 on a first punt. What are your views on going for a girl that has not been reviewed on here. Should I maybe go for a well reviewed girl from this site so that I get a good service and it doesnt put me off from future punts. If so any reccomendations on girls that look similar to her and price wise defo not more expensive, if anything more around the £100-150 mark.
Any help/advice will be much appreciated

Online macdart

Also what does it mean when they say they are party girls???

Stealthshagger

Also what does it mean when they say they are party girls???

Supposed to mean drug use. "I like to party" means drug friendly.

Partis are something different.

Some don't know this so use it to mean fun loving.

Sylvester

There is no correlation between price and service, although looks / body is often a big factor in determining cost.

My view would be that for a first punt it is far more valuable to go with a girl who will give you a positive experience, as this will influence your future punts way more than a pretty face.

There are lots of girls reviewed on here who are strong service providers.  Where are you looking to visit, and what sort of experience are you after?

LL

There is no correlation between price and service
I figured it out. There is.
However the correlation is between her price and her own service. That price cannot be transferred to another whore to give any indication of service for the same price.
In layman's terms. Pay a shit hooker enough money and she just might give a good service.  :hi:
Pay a good hooker her lowest rate (designed to attract business) without shelling out for extras and she just might give you a shit service.  :hi:

Online macdart

Thanks for replying. Im from the DA1 area so anywhere near there or central london. Really after a mixture of GFE and PSE maybe more GFE for a first time tbh.
Thats what I was thinking LL, thats why I was thinking of an agency as arent they less likely to try and get more money out of you? But saying that not sure how I would feel as first punt having to deal with anyone other than the girl herself

Offline shagbambi

My advice would be to look at a board member like passwords reviews.  He has seen and commented on pretty much the pick of the current crop at the moment.  From his reviews find a girl that revs your motor, then check how others have viewed same girl and after about three hours you should have your girl! If there are at least five reviews on UKP the probability of the girl being bait and switch is low. You will spend around 120 pounds for a good solid punt (incall).

Offline OutForJustice80

In other news, the photos of that girl Lucia have been airbrushed to fuck. If you see strange angles or edges on a picture rest assured that's where the flabby bits used to be before pimpy mc-pimperson got his amateurish hands on a hacked copy of Photoshop.

Offline Bigus Dickus

My touting antenna is twitching. Yet another "I am only starting off punting and oh look at this unheard of agency link!"

Maybe genuine but I have my doubts. Isn't this along the lines of how the Abdul collective started up a few new threats?

:wackogirl:

fredpunter

I would be very hesitant about paying 180 an hour even if I knew it was going to be my last ever punt, certainly wouldn't pay it for my first one.

Online macdart

rest assured im no tout, honest guy looking for some advice. The link I put up was just the link that I had found trying to find reviews of her on here. Why is it that there are about another 4-5 agencies that have the same girls? Are they all the same?

Online macdart

so fredpunter what would be your recommended first punt cost?

Online macdart

shagbambi thanks for the advice I will get reading. Do most of the well reviewed girls react well to guys with no rating on AW or do they demand you have some sort of rating first?

Offline shagbambi

Most have no issue with zero feedback.  Those that do will state this on their profile. I would say only 2% may have this requirement, so really not a major issue. Just write a polite email enquiring about a meeting and you will get far. Or simply call girls with a number on their profile. If you do this use a punting phone! There is loads on the site regarding these.

fredpunter

if i recall (somewhat sheepishly) my first punt cost me about £200 plus cheap hotel - but was a lass i met in a strip club who swore that i was the first she'd ever done it with (ahem - not sure how true that was). Having said that it lasted about 4 hours, included an awful lot of sex and a lot of laughs as well - and left me feeling like a wrung out rag. If you can find something like that for your first punt then I guess £180 isn't too unreasonable. I'd never heard of AW at the time. It was clear she liked me, to the point where I asked whether she would have agreed to meet me even if I hadn't offered money, and she said she probably would - so not sure whether I wasted £200 or dodged a bullet by ensuring that the boundaries were clear from the outset.     

fredpunter

to answer your question though ... there are plenty of reasonable girls at or around £100 for an hour, and plenty of very well regarded lasses at £120 to £130