Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF  (Read 3287 times)

kwahima

any recommendation for milf? or cougars?
looking for some who are not busty but still kind of fit  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

A couple more for your consideration...

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Sindy and highly recommend. Kira I've not seen but you'll find other ukp members have and had a good experience.

Offline Sedlmayer

First one, Anna Fox, looks good - I assume you've seen her yourself?
Would you mind telling me about her location - is she near a station?

Offline StevenS

Yes but to be fair it was around a year ago and before I found UKP. She is around 10 min walk from south woodford station on Central line. English is pretty good and the service was extremely enthusiastic. Couldn't tell you if the Hungarian bit is true or not.

Offline Rstone

Has some good reviews here if I remember: External Link/Members Only

A bit on the cubby side. Haven't tried but would live her to give me a lap dance...

Offline Rstone

Maybe she doesn't quite qualify as a MILF ..  Apologies if it s not what the OP is after...

Offline 385North

I've punted with Sindy around 5-6 times and she's one of the best MILFs I've ever seen. Lovely lady and great service provider.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:55:58 pm by 385North »

kwahima

A couple more for your consideration...

I've seen Sindy and highly recommend. Kira I've not seen but you'll find other ukp members have and had a good experience.

both seems fine but kira is size 12 any idea if she's fitter in person?

Offline ForrestGump

As I mentioned I've not seen Kira, but would like to. However I'm aware that others have seen her. So if you look just below your comment you'll see a line that reads "2 review(s) found for LUSCIOUS KIRA linked to in above post". Go ahead and look at the reviews and if you've still got questions about her you can direct them at the author(s) of the reviews. They should be able to help better than I am able to.  ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes but to be fair it was around a year ago and before I found UKP. She is around 10 min walk from south woodford station on Central line. English is pretty good and the service was extremely enthusiastic. Couldn't tell you if the Hungarian bit is true or not.

Thanks mate - I think I'll look her up soon.

BTW, I second all recommendations for Smiley Sindy - very good service.

kwahima

Thanks mate - I think I'll look her up soon.

BTW, I second all recommendations for Smiley Sindy - very good service.
saw your 3some review with Sindy, any idea if she got a new partner to do 3some? as Isabell's profile's gone  :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

saw your 3some review with Sindy, any idea if she got a new partner to do 3some? as Isabell's profile's gone  :unknown:

I don't think she's doing 3-somes at present, but contact her and ask  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

kwahima,

Sindy is a very fit, flexible lady. I too have reviewed her and can recommend her.

If you are prepared to travel just out of London then Morgan at High Wycombe is worth considering;- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or there is Andrea who have partied with many times-  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

kwahima

kwahima,

Sindy is a very fit, flexible lady. I too have reviewed her and can recommend her.

If you are prepared to travel just out of London then Morgan at High Wycombe is worth considering;- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or there is Andrea who have partied with many times-  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

cheers mate! thanks!  :hi:

Offline Mr Farkyhars