Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine  (Read 4475 times)

Offline davison

if she has moved to AW

My understanding is she is happy with her family living in not-Bulgaria, not doing this kind of work anywhere for the time being.  We shall see.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
from the Daily Mail
External Link/Members Only
"Evanson, a keen amateur boxer who has implemented a 70/30 financial split when it comes to the prostitutes’ takings.........."
that could be read either way, but it looks to me that the house takes 70%
Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail

Online scutty brown

Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail

so whats the real split?

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
It's favourable to the SP. I wouldn't work there otherwise. I think it's fair considering the high overheads and the fact that I find indie work very stressful and as someone else put it. "just want to turn up and drop my knickers".
    Obviously I would prefer to keep 100%. But it's a business not a charity.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:37:05 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline Dmcfarlane

My understanding is she is happy with her family living in not-Bulgaria, not doing this kind of work anywhere for the time being.  We shall see.

I’m a pixie fan. Not great with writing reviews but she, Amy, Scarlett and Missy were really good. Really really good.

Pixie was on AW for a while I recall - I just tried searching as well but couldn’t find anything - will post back if I do. But she defo was on AW

Offline Kimchee

I understand she is gone for good, but that happened once before as well.  Best girl hod ever had for sure.  Evil sexual genius.

Ah shame. Yep she was great fun

Offline anonymouse72

It's favourable to the SP. I wouldn't work there otherwise. I think it's fair considering the high overheads and the fact that I find indie work very stressful and as someone else put it. "just want to turn up and drop my knickers".

Turn up, get laid, get paid as I was once told.

Offline Mr333

so whats the real split?

I heard from one girl who worked there that it was roughly a third to the house and the girl gets to keep two-thirds of what she brings in.

Stortford

Better than the polish places 50/50 grossly unfair.

Offline finn5555

But your pimp will fuck you off it you don’t abide by his rules or as previously known suck his cock  :rolleyes:
Guess you are just to lazy to go indie and are content having every Tom Dick and Abdul fuck you  :dash:

Offline davison

Pixie was on AW for a while I recall - I just tried searching as well but couldn’t find anything - will post back if I do. But she defo was on AW

She was on aw between her first and second long runs at HOD (with regular months off in the old country during her second run).  I do not think she has been on AW since at latest early 2017, and both her twitters have been full silent since she quit hod.  She's gone, living I hope a happy family life far away. 

Would love to see her come back but not counting on it.  No way in hell is she doing any kind of sw in the UK right now.

Offline anonymouse72

Guess you are just to lazy to go indie and are content having every Tom Dick and Abdul fuck you  :dash:

Or perhaps instead of being lazy you're just happy to sacrifice a percentage of your booking fee to work rent free in central London whilst someone else handles your bookings and comms and you get free advertising online and on social media. The establishment may not be everyone's cup of tea and despite never meeting the guy, from what I've read the owner may well be a cunt. It's an arrangement of convenience that evidently appeals to the ladies that work there however and the punters who frequent the place as the pricing structure obviously appeals to many.

Just out of interest if Tom, Dick and Abdul are likely to fuck you at HOD who do you think fucks you as an indie?

Offline LLPunting

Or perhaps instead of being lazy you're just happy to sacrifice a percentage of your booking fee to work rent free in central London whilst someone else handles your bookings and comms and you get free advertising online and on social media. The establishment may not be everyone's cup of tea and despite never meeting the guy, from what I've read the owner may well be a cunt. It's an arrangement of convenience that evidently appeals to the ladies that work there however and the punters who frequent the place as the pricing structure obviously appeals to many.

Just out of interest if Tom, Dick and Abdul are likely to fuck you at HOD who do you think fucks you as an indie?

The girl may work rent free but then she could work from her own flat, as many do.  40 quid a trick on even just 5 tricks a day is 1000 a week she could put to renting a working flat and still have 2 days off.

As an indie she has more say over which clients to book or indeed to refuse on their arrival.  The first few months may be a chore with all the unknown punters but once she's got a decent book of regulars and known irregulars she can schedule her work more conveniently and choose how many new clients to accept.  A good SP will flourish as an indie if she's prepared to run her business.  HoD and it's ilk are for the unmotivated, clueless or temps.

Offline fantasticmrfox

Not talking about HoD per se, but looking at the conversation re: parlours / brothels vs Indies. Put simply, both go hand in hand as long as parlours work for benefit of the ladies, punters and lets face it the owners. Maybe its a simple part of the flow. On one level parlours may not be ideal long term for the ladies or some punters, but there's a natural turnover where they may go independent once they develop a clientbase, become experienced etc etc.

Offline magnetico

HoD and it's ilk are for the unmotivated, clueless or temps.
Totally agree with that.
Going indie makes far more sense but you need a little bit more of motivation. Girls will go the HOD way if they can't be bothered to do anything but spreading their legs.

Offline LLPunting

Not talking about HoD per se, but looking at the conversation re: parlours / brothels vs Indies. Put simply, both go hand in hand as long as parlours work for benefit of the ladies, punters and lets face it the owners. Maybe its a simple part of the flow. On one level parlours may not be ideal long term for the ladies or some punters, but there's a natural turnover where they may go independent once they develop a clientbase, become experienced etc etc.

Brothels are run solely for the benefit of the brothel owners, the girls are a distant second and the punters are just fools through the door. 
How often do you get a madam/maid contacting you personally to tell you if a new girl might be to your liking because they know what you like?
They may use social media to broadcast a "who's waiting wetly in anticipation today" teasers or come hither upcoming notices but that's nothing to do with customer first.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 06:00:04 pm by LLPunting »

Bethanybollyorigional

Hey darlings. House of divine is amazing. But it is what it is. Keep to your time.and all is well. Give it a go! Xxx not all working girls are dishonest. And tbth girls are very well looked after at house of divine. Low prices mean back to.back booking is essential. I'll hold your hand on your first time if you like xxx

Ps. Kisses. Big deep long kisses.  :angelgirl:

Offline finn5555

Hey darlings. House of divine is amazing. But it is what it is. Keep to your time.and all is well. Give it a go! Xxx not all working girls are dishonest. And tbth girls are very well looked after at house of divine. Low prices mean back to.back booking is essential. I'll hold your hand on your first time if you like xxx

Ps. Kisses. Big deep long kisses.  :angelgirl:

Did Karl tell you to write that  :dash: :dash: