Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PoojaHornyIndian (Stratford) - Terrible punt in every way possible. Avoid!!!  (Read 3089 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

This was an absolutely terrible punt, and the girl has an attitude where I really cannot envisage her ever doing a good job for anyone.

Pros
Literally none

Cons

1. Very poor english: Her grasp of of english was minimal. She couldnt even understand basic commands, like "missionary" or "get on your back"....I had to visually demonstrate to her, FFS

2. Poor hygiene: Her pussy smelt quite bad, and I actually went soft a couple of times bc of it

3. Body: She has these quite ugly and deep scars across and underneath her breasts, like plastic surgery gone terribly wrong. I didnt even go for a feel to see if her tits were real or fake because the scars were such a big turn off

4. Poor comms: I say this because I called her up and apparently I spoke to her translator not her (I only learnt this when I got there), and I asked translator twice on the phone if she was willing to do owo inclusive in the price and she said yes. I get there and I ask the girl will you do owo, and she tells me £20 extra. Naturally I get mad, raise my voice and say that's not what I was told over phone, and she stares at me blankly and just repeats "£20 extra"....but I was eager to fuck, so told her I would give her £10 extra, which she eventually agreed to

5. Preparation: One thing that really pissed me off - about 5 mins into fucking her I tell her to get some more lube bc it fel like lube had dried up already. Turns out she wasnt using lube at all, but baby oil. Some of you may not be aware but baby oil is terrible lube bc anything with oils actually wears down the condom and makes it much more likely to break. FFS if I hadnt realised this, condom probably would have broke and I'd have got an STD from the skank

6. Presentation: In terms of how she looked like she really couldnt have been further from her photos. She was wearing the most unflattering get-up and had zero makeup on, so she looked pretty much as non-sexy as she could get. She literally had  put no effort into her appearance before the punt. I am an idiot though tbh - should have walked when I saw she was nothing like her pics...ah well

7. Oral: This was quite possibly the laziest and least enthusiastic BJ I have ever received

8. Profile: She's not Indian. Not even an 1/8th indian. Apparently has just put that on her profile as there are a lot of asians in that area and it helps getting clients. One more to add to the list of disappointments about her.

In short, I booked a 30 min punt with her and was out in 15 minutes (5 minutes of that being the getting undressed and dressed again), because it was just so terrible!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:20:02 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline FCB

8. Profile: She's not Indian. Not even an 1/8th indian. Apparently has just put that on her profile as there are a lot of asians in that area and it helps getting clients. One more to add to the list of disappointments about her.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
+447424291538
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:44:29 am by FCB »

Zweihander7

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
+447424291538

Yh I know, I saw that...but fiirst line of her page says she's "mix indian", i.e. part indian. I asked her some questions on this, and with minimal english she was able to muster I could tell she wouldnt even know the difference between a "roti" and a "rotisserie "

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up mate

Offline peter purves

There's been a Pooja Brazilian playing 'Indian' for years now. I am not quite sure if this is one and the same person, perhaps BM can shed some further light.

Sorry to hear mate :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FCB

There's been a Pooja Brazilian playing 'Indian' for years now. I am not quite sure if this is one and the same person, perhaps BM can shed some further light.

Hi, do you mean this one?....

The link says...."pooja new hot indian"

Hidden Image/Members Only

The quote comes from this review....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117644.msg1351578#msg1351578

Offline Brazilian Martian

The op does not state if it's the girl in the profile as ive seen her in brixton and I've seen a different Pooja who wad based in Bethnal green.

Offline peter purves

Hi, do you mean this one?....

The link says...."pooja new hot indian"

The quote comes from this review....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117644.msg1351578#msg1351578

Hello Mate!!

This is the Pooja I was thinking of but would have never been able to retrieve her picture. Thanks the Illustrious FCB  :hi:

I am reminded by BM - which I had forgotten actually - that the Pooja profile may have been used by more than one WG.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:37:51 pm by peter purves »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hello Mate!!

This is the Pooja I was thinking of but would have never been able to retrieve her picture. Thanks the Illustrious FCB  :hi:

I am reminded by BM - which I had forgotten actually - that the Pooja profile may have been used by more than one WG.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117644.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128587.0

As you can see from the pictures both different women. Kind of like james bond when one person is done another actor takes over  :lol: :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:41:49 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

Offline FCB

Thank you Peter Purves and Brazilian Martian for info and clarification  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

And now advertising with Zara perhaps as a duo :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

There seems a few Brazillian birds who pretend to be Indian, or half Goanese, bullshit!

Zweihander7

She's taken all the pics of her face off her profile....no doubt so Ricardo, the brazilian Sergei, can have more than one girl using the profile at a time....in fact I remember a short while back she had pics up on her profile of her with another girl who looked quite similar to her