Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai malee - vivastreet - Leicester  (Read 1814 times)

leicesterdude

External Link/Members Only

I've seen these photos loads. And saw the threat this morning and got tempted.

Called up. Pleasant lady on the phone.  Asked to book in with the girl from the photos in an hour. Given the address and told to call.

Get there. Call, same lady answers. Confirms everything's okay. So I put some money in the meter and head inside.

There's a lady about 5ft 2, she's quite a big girl. Flat chested. Opens the door. Let's me in.

And says I'm the only one available. Do you want to see me?

I say no. Where's the girl? I confirmed everything and I've driven for 40 minutes. To which I just get nonsense. It's clear she's the only lady there, and was there all morning.

I then just walk. Shame tho.

If anyone has had any luck seeing the mystical big titted  Thai that evaporates everytime  she has a booking then let me know.

Offline ghostpunter1

Sorry to hear you had a wasted journey for a punt. It makes it even worse when you've paid for parking and then have to walk!  :scare:

Was the lady that opened the door, the same as the lady you spoke to on the phone?

leicesterdude

Yeh certainly was.

The annoying thing is I can see the pictures were taken there. So it seems possible the actual girl is there a some of the time.

Offline hockogrockle

External Link/Members Only

I've seen these photos loads. And saw the threat this morning and got tempted.

I'm not quite sure what threat you saw.

leicesterdude

Thread...

On the east mid board.

Offline ghostpunter1

I guess she used to work there, or only does on selected days.

Did you maybe enquire on whether the girl still works there?

leicesterdude

Yeh of course.

Just kept getting nonsense and literally going round in circles.

Hence why I've asked if anyone's had any joy seeing her

Offline ghostpunter1

That's a complete shame, sorry about that mate.  :thumbsdown:

Maybe if the girl who opened the door stripped, she would magically transform into the girl in the pics!  :lol:  :sarcastic: