Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HeavenlyHolly - Down to you guy's ....  (Read 1524 times)

Offline demonic

Just a quickie to say that I spent an hour with Holly today solely as a result of this forum and the comments regarding her. I don't think she would have appeared on my radar normally as she is over an hour away for me however as a result of previous threads I looked her up and added her to my HL. Have created a review however not sure how to link to it  :blush:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Suffice to say I had a wonderful time so to you all .... I am grateful. At the same time am nervous re reading more East Midlands contributions as I believe you go down as far as Northampton .... even further to travel  :scare: :scare:

Great group with great contributions ....  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Just a quickie to say that I spent an hour with Holly today solely as a result of this forum and the comments regarding her. I don't think she would have appeared on my radar normally as she is over an hour away for me however as a result of previous threads I looked her up and added her to my HL. Have created a review however not sure how to link to it  :blush:

Suffice to say I had a wonderful time so to you all .... I am grateful. At the same time am nervous re reading more East Midlands contributions as I believe you go down as far as Northampton .... even further to travel  :scare: :scare:

Glad you enjoyed her demonic. I saw Holly when I needed a bit of pampering and she certainly did that and more besides.

Shows the power and importance of the reviews doesn't it! And thanks for your contribution.  :thumbsup:

Offline oakwood

Am thinking of booking holly this week

Does she let you play with those amazing titties?

Would you be allowed to cum twice do you think?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just a quickie to say that I spent an hour with Holly today solely as a result of this forum and the comments regarding her. I don't think she would have appeared on my radar normally as she is over an hour away for me however as a result of previous threads I looked her up and added her to my HL. Have created a review however not sure how to link to it :blush:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88880.0