Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know whereabouts of Alex and Layla of cod or spa  (Read 852 times)

Tyrell

HI guys I've moved out of eastmids but often punt here when workin .just wondered if anyone knows where ALEX and LAYLA of codnor spa are ? As my last few trips they have not been there . I suspect they have moved on to different establishment and not left the game as the both loved it so much any help locating them would be great as I would love to see them again .

a_polite_gentleman

Alex is still there, and actually working today, it seems : External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Alex is still there, and actually working today, it seems : External Link/Members Only
I see its £70 for 30 mins, what do you get please.

Tyrell

THANKS that any news on Layla one of my favs

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I saw Alex last year at that place and wasn't impressed with her. Pretty shit service actually.

Offline Dipper

I see its £70 for 30 mins, what do you get please.

Rub/suck/fuck is the usual procedure there.

smithie1000

a_polite_gentleman

I believe the £70 rate is just a rub and (covered) suck. Going to the higher rate is rub, (uncovered) suck, and fuck. For all time ranges.

smithie1000

I believe the £70 rate is just a rub and (covered) suck. Going to the higher rate is rub, (uncovered) suck, and fuck. For all time ranges.
Even better, thanks  :D

Offline hungdaddy

I believe Alex also works at director's lodge in pinxton

smithie1000

TheNewSeeker