Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissAlexaRed  (Read 2787 times)

Offline ANP

Not sure how to link properly:
External Link/Members Only

But his lady is possibly doing some incalls in Northants (my patch) anyone had the pleasure? Looks like not full service but what a stunner!

ANP

Offline Steely Dan

Here is how to link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22345.msg331179#msg331179
Here is the cleaner link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I see no mention of tours or lack of full service ... is this who you mean?

Offline newinnotts83

Another one for the hot list, been looking for a hot redhead.

Found some modeling links
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:31:37 pm by newinnotts83 »

adbd68

ANP - june 2015 you registered and only 3 posts and that too of enquiry ?  As hamlet would say ---Something is rotten in state of denmark

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Another one for the hot list, been looking for a hot redhead.

Found some modeling links

You might want to un-hotlist as the wg has unprotected sex listed in her likes unless that's what your after

Offline yessss

You might want to un-hotlist as the wg has unprotected sex listed in her likes unless that's what your after

Actually if you read the profile she doesn't offer any penetration service to punters, her likes are just likes. You don't even get to touch her.

She offers to instruct you how to jack off.

I'm actually something of an expert at this so I'm regretfully not taking up her offer.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Thanks Yessss didnt really read her profile as I scrolled down her likes and read unprotected and thought call it quits on this one, but it's a lesson learned, read everything before posting

Offline newinnotts83

Thanks Yessss didnt really read her profile as I scrolled down her likes and read unprotected and thought call it quits on this one, but it's a lesson learned, read everything before posting

You mean read it all fully before spending far too much time looking for her online content thinking about services your not gonna recieve  :dash:  Thought a hot red head on aw was gonna be too good to be true initially as well

Offline Jerboa

I just found this thread whilst searching her AW profile, she looks nice, but 100 quid is a bit steep up in Northants.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How the fuck did AW approve her verified pic????  :lol: :lol: :lol:

WaitingforGodot

I saw her a few weeks ago.  It is the girl in the pics.  I would rate her a neutral.  She is definitely pretty...good body (albeit I though slightly less glamorous/stunning in real life than in the photos) and she is friendly enough and quite chatty, overall fairly good company.  She also performs well "in the room" (kissing -- not deep, sex, oral, reverse oral.)  But for some reason I found her a little distant and overly professional; the whole thing just never quite took off.  It wasn't raunchy enough to be a PSE nor genuine enough to be a GFE.  Part of the problem was her prices, which are ridiculous.  I have a thing for redheads and unshaven girls so she was pretty much a "must see" fantasy for me despite her prices but, in the end, at 100 quid for half an hour (her hourly rates are beyond my compass altogether) it was a disappointment.  If she charged the more realistic going rate of 70 or 80 for half an hour, 120 or 130 for an hour I'd probably just about see her again in spite of the above but at 100/180, she's simply not worth it in my opinion.  There's too many good options available at near half the price.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw her a few weeks ago.  It is the girl in the pics.  I would rate her a neutral.  She is definitely pretty...good body (albeit I though slightly less glamorous/stunning in real life than in the photos) and she is friendly enough and quite chatty, overall fairly good company.  She also performs well "in the room" (kissing -- not deep, sex, oral, reverse oral.)  But for some reason I found her a little distant and overly professional; the whole thing just never quite took off.  It wasn't raunchy enough to be a PSE nor genuine enough to be a GFE.  Part of the problem was her prices, which are ridiculous.  I have a thing for redheads and unshaven girls so she was pretty much a "must see" fantasy for me despite her prices but, in the end, at 100 quid for half an hour (her hourly rates are beyond my compass altogether) it was a disappointment.  If she charged the more realistic going rate of 70 or 80 for half an hour, 120 or 130 for an hour I'd probably just about see her again in spite of the above but at 100/180, she's simply not worth it in my opinion.  There's too many good options available at near half the price.

WFG, welcome to UKP, and tyhnak you for posting your punting experience with MissAlexaRead.

Having written a fair bit in your post, may I suggest that you also post the same into a NEUTRAL review as well.

By copying and pasting the above post, it should not take you more than a minute or two to put your review up. This way, other members will find your review useful when deciding whether to see this WG.

WaitingforGodot

Yes, will do Cool Tiger.  I'm working on a number of reviews this one included that I'll post over the next few days.

Offline Turtle Z

I'd be tempted if her prices were more reasonable but her terrible fake tits rule her out anyway.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes, will do Cool Tiger.  I'm working on a number of reviews this one included that I'll post over the next few days.

:thumbsup: