Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Nottingham massage claudia  (Read 1838 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

External Link/Members Only

Think she is quite  new... has anybody visited?

Not sure if I'm allowed to say exactly where but if you type her number in on the right site you can see photos of here and IMO she is very very attractive

Booking set for later will let people know how it goes !

Sillypig

Not sure if I'm allowed to say exactly where but if you type her number in on the right site you can see photos of here and IMO she is very very attractive

Hope you have a good time!

Offline sireel

has anybody visited?
Unlikely, seeing as she is only advertising outcalls

Offline Steely Dan

Yes, why not break your review duck!

Offline oakwood

Offline Steely Dan

It has been noted that Whatsapp has a picture feature.  Since she has posted her number on a sex site it is fair game to see where it leads.  If she gives her number to you privately, not so much.

Offline Citybased

Hi all its FB

I have spoken to her....B2B available with happy ending and some touching £100 for the hour...outcall to yours only £70 for sensual clothed massage

Offline Citybased

I have spoken to her....B2B available with happy ending and some touching £100 for the hour...outcall to yours only £70 for sensual clothed massage

To add...she said she is Hungerian...and brings table and oil to you...she sounded lovely and from memory said she was mid 30s but don't hold me to that...memory not as good as once was :-/

Offline Citybased

To add...she said she is Hungerian...and brings table and oil to you...she sounded lovely and from memory said she was mid 30s but don't hold me to that...memory not as good as once was :-/
Oh and no I didn't book £100 for a wank...nah

Offline Citybased

Oh an when I said Hungerian I meant Polish...my memory is so flakey Doh! In my defence it was a few weeks back.