Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alix barely legal. - Mansfield  (Read 15607 times)

Offline Steely Dan

... choose to stay quiet in fear of being shot down for providing info. So much for toftt. Theres loads of girls i wanna tell u all about. Its just not worth the stress.
You are afraid of a few pixels from a fish?  If you get anything from this site, then give back.  Fish bites don't hurt.

(He is right though - if this place is not for you then by all means go away. We are not changing for you.  We welcome more reviews from you.  But the 6,645 reviews this year so far will keep us going until then.  So really grow a pair and post more reviews. You know you should.)

Offline mrfishyfoo

You are afraid of a few pixels from a fish?  If you get anything from this site, then give back.  Fish bites don't hurt.

(He is right though - if this place is not for you then by all means go away. We are not changing for you.  We welcome more reviews from you.  But the 6,645 reviews this year so far will keep us going until then.  So really grow a pair and post more reviews. You know you should.)

I've got virtual teeth I'll have you know.  :D :D

:hi:  :hi:

James999

Thanks for the advice, I see plenty of girls regularly, Ive seen 2 other girls this weekend. I was just passing my knowledge and info to fellow punters (who aren't trolls) for their benefit as they asked. Its a shame people like me who have seen lots of girls who are active but yet aren't reviewed by others in the mainstream choose to stay quiet in fear of being shot down for providing info. So much for toftt. Theres loads of girls i wanna tell u all about. Its just not worth the stress.

Did the big Fish scare you  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for the advice, I see plenty of girls regularly, Ive seen 2 other girls this weekend. I was just passing my knowledge and info to fellow punters (who aren't trolls) for their benefit as they asked. Its a shame people like me who have seen lots of girls who are active but yet aren't reviewed by others in the mainstream choose to stay quiet in fear of being shot down for providing info. So much for toftt. Theres loads of girls i wanna tell u all about. Its just not worth the stress.
Or shot down for being a condescending cunt.  :hi:

Mrpieman

I posted another review the other night sweetie

Offline mrfishyfoo